Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice":3n313zgl said:
KenB":3n313zgl said:
VanC":3n313zgl said:
Alice":3n313zgl said:
VanC":3n313zgl said:
KenB":3n313zgl said:
:roll: Wow and you talk about the main stream press being biased! I looked up FrontPageMagazine.com , that site is about as radicial biased site that I have ever viewed.

No more than the mainstream press. Show me a political website or news organization that isn't biased.

The Christian Science Monitor...I truly believe that is one of the most unbiased reporting agencies. And yes, it is hard for a reporter to not throw some bias somewhere...cripes, it would be virtually impossible, but I really think Christain Science Monitor avoids sensationalism.

http://www.csmonitor.com/

Alice

We were talking about bias, not sensationalism. There is a difference. Some outfits are blatantly biased, some are more subtle. Until the news is written and presented by people with no emotions, feelings, or opinions whatsoever, there will always be some bias. Can't be helped.

Just an honest question, would the George Washington University be concidered biased, and if so in which direction?

Got a website? George Washington University is a distinguished institution, but with a quick search, I haven't found what you are referring to.

Alice

This is the home page ...http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/

This some info. that I found on there site.
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB207/index.htm

KenB":iaspcact said:
Just an honest question, would the George Washington University be concidered biased, and if so in which direction?

Alice":iaspcact said:
Got a website? George Washington University is a distinguished institution, but with a quick search, I haven't found what you are referring to.

Alice

KenB":iaspcact said:
This is the home page ...http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/

This some info. that I found on there site.
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB207/index.htm

Wow! Declassified government documents! And those documents are listed!

Just my opinion: Biased, somewhat in the choice of documents, not the content of the documents...and the documents are listed and accessible for anyone to read and draw conclusions from.

Thank you for that site!

Alice

KenB":36lpk8wc said:

OK. This is just my opinion, but I'll give it a shot:

Bias is defined as a predisposed point of view. We all are biased about some things to varying degrees. Not necessarily a bad thing, but that's the way it is. How we were raised, what we were taught, our life experiences, what we read, what we watch, who we associate with, etc. all contribute to how we view the world. Some people are more balanced than others, but we all see things differently, and for different reasons.

Institutions themselves are not biased, but you can bet the people who make up those institutions are to some degree. The more diverse the people in an institution are, the more balanced it will be. However, most institutions are made up of like-minded people who got together to further some cause or another. They will be heavily biased. Front Page Magazine is a perfect example of this, and there are many examples of heavy bias on the other side of the fence.

Our problem is we tend to judge how biased a person or institution is based on our own view of things. If we disagree with them, we consider them biased. If we agree, we don't.

As for GWU, I can't say. What do you think? I do believe that most colleges and universities lean to the left, especially in the Liberal Arts and Humanities, where most of them lean WAY to the left. But then that is based on what I've read, how I was raised, my own experiences, etc. In other words, my biases. Kind of a catch-22 thing. Only those who are truly unbiased can see bias.....and we're all biased to some degree. ;-)

Well, enough of this deep thinking stuff. It's giving me a headache.

VanC":1z2htvjr said:
KenB":1z2htvjr said:

OK. This is just my opinion, but I'll give it a shot:

Bias is defined as a predisposed point of view. We all are biased about some things to varying degrees. Not necessarily a bad thing, but that's the way it is. How we were raised, what we were taught, our life experiences, what we read, what we watch, who we associate with, etc. all contribute to how we view the world. Some people are more balanced than others, but we all see things differently, and for different reasons.

Institutions themselves are not biased, but you can bet the people who make up those institutions are to some degree. The more diverse the people in an institution are, the more balanced it will be. However, most institutions are made up of like-minded people who got together to further some cause or another. They will be heavily biased. Front Page Magazine is a perfect example of this, and there are many examples of heavy bias on the other side of the fence.

Our problem is we tend to judge how biased a person or institution is based on our own view of things. If we disagree with them, we consider them biased. If we agree, we don't.

As for GWU, I can't say. What do you think? I do believe that most colleges and universities lean to the left, especially in the Liberal Arts and Humanities, where most of them lean WAY to the left. But then that is based on what I've read, how I was raised, my own experiences, etc. In other words, my biases. Kind of a catch-22 thing. Only those who are truly unbiased can see bias.....and we're all biased to some degree. ;-)

Well, enough of this deep thinking stuff. It's giving me a headache.

And, that was a great and balanced "shot at it." Thank you. :)

Alice

I'm jumping in pretty late and haven't read all of the post yet but something aplusmnt said on about page 9 caught my attention and I had to post. It is true that when Muslims kill Christians they are following the prophet, something was also said about when Christians kill they are not following Jesus and that is the difference. The comment was that both religions are following their leaders, I would like to know how Christians are following Christ? What happened to love your enemy, that was what Christ told us to do. One of the biggest problems with "Christian" countries is we are not Christian anymore. Muslims do not hold Jesus authority equal to Mohammed but they do consider Jesus to be a propeht and one of the things they find offensive are the Christians who take Jesus name and then deny him by their lifestyle. That would constitute most Western world Christians I think.
I didn't watch this program, I don't have TV and haven't for a few years but I probably wouldn't have anyway. There are so many "rah rah war" documentaries on, almost as many as the "war is the greatest evil" documentaries. Both will find what they want to find and air it whether it be the truth or not. Our liberal radio shows have found plenty of Muslim leaders who have told us that what the radicals are doing are against the Koran. Islam is a peaceful religion blah, blah, blah.
If any of you are interested in reading a book about what is going on in the Middle East written from a Christian view check out a book called Light Force by Brother Andrew. Brother Andrew has gone into that area to strengthen Christian missionaries and try to get more coming in. He is an incredible man. Some of you may know him as the God Smuggler. He got Bibles behind the iron curtain. Anyhow, this book will make you think and it is more believable than what is available on TV or the radio.

Victoria":lmex5nsi said:
I'm jumping in pretty late and haven't read all of the post yet but something aplusmnt said on about page 9 caught my attention and I had to post. It is true that when Muslims kill Christians they are following the prophet, something was also said about when Christians kill they are not following Jesus and that is the difference. The comment was that both religions are following their leaders, I would like to know how Christians are following Christ? What happened to love your enemy, that was what Christ told us to do. One of the biggest problems with "Christian" countries is we are not Christian anymore. Muslims do not hold Jesus authority equal to Mohammed but they do consider Jesus to be a propeht and one of the things they find offensive are the Christians who take Jesus name and then deny him by their lifestyle. That would constitute most Western world Christians I think.
I didn't watch this program, I don't have TV and haven't for a few years but I probably wouldn't have anyway. There are so many "rah rah war" documentaries on, almost as many as the "war is the greatest evil" documentaries. Both will find what they want to find and air it whether it be the truth or not. Our liberal radio shows have found plenty of Muslim leaders who have told us that what the radicals are doing are against the Koran. Islam is a peaceful religion blah, blah, blah.
If any of you are interested in reading a book about what is going on in the Middle East written from a Christian view check out a book called Light Force by Brother Andrew. Brother Andrew has gone into that area to strengthen Christian missionaries and try to get more coming in. He is an incredible man. Some of you may know him as the God Smuggler. He got Bibles behind the iron curtain. Anyhow, this book will make you think and it is more believable than what is available on TV or the radio.

Thank you, Victoria! Something else for me to delve into... :)

I read that it can be obtained in audio book form. I am going to try to locate it and listen to it when I'm driving.

Alice

Never thought a Message board of Cattlemen would have so many Atheist, Homosexuals, Liberals, Anti Americans, Anti Religion, Anti Gun, Pro Muslims on it!

Victoria":348nfpv1 said:

Victoria.....not sure if I missed if you had a question in your comment or was just stating a comment?

But one part you said did stand out as an important fact of the Radical Muslims. The part about Western Civilization's counter Christian beliefs. The Muslim Leaders do not respect the U.S. because of our hypocrisy. The look at us as a Christian Nation but we legalize Abortions when they believe the bible is against it, we teach evolution when Christians believe in Creation, Bible and Koran are Against Promiscuity but free love is big in America. Bible and Koran talk against Gambling but our own Government runs numbers.

They look at us as an evil group of people that do not even adhere to our own Christian Standards.

What they do not understand or Care is that even though America is viewed as a Christian nation we do not impose them beliefs as Laws. You can not be punished for Adultery through the Courts. They feel we should outlaw any non Christian activities and impose them as the Muslims nations do. Like stoning to death for Adultery as they do.

Caustic Burno":ult1za21 said:
Never thought a Message board of Cattlemen would have so many Atheist, Homosexuals, Liberals, Anti Americans, Anti Religion, Anti Gun, Pro Muslims on it!

:roll: I can see where some would be viewed as having more Liberal views then you do. But where do you get the other BS that you are putting out.

I read the article Caustic posted and thought it was very well written. Seems to me that the news of the times pretty much bears out how the article describes the Muslim mind set. I am seeing rhetoric condeming the source of the article, but I am not seeing any faults with the substance of the article being made. Where is the article faulty?

The article invites the reader to read the Muslim materials for himself and make your own conclusions.
One of the websites goes so far as to offer the Koran for sale. They are exposing it, not supppressing it.

To quote a passage from the article which jumped out at me;
"Jihad destroyed all of Buddhism along the silk route. About 10 million Buddhist died. The conquest of Buddhism is the practical result of pacificsm."

The point is that this is what pacifism and weakness in resolve will get you. This is what a lot of people seemingly do not understand. These people do not believe, think, or feel like us. They play "hard ball" and they do not quit.

Just does not seem that hard to figure out what type of Religion the Muslim faith is. Jesus said during the last days you would know his people by the fruits they bear.

You can look all over and see Organized Christian groups doing good work world wide, rather it is a Hurricane, Tsunami, poverty stricken lands, lands that oppress their own people. People trying to peacefully spread the word of their religion.

What fruits are the Muslims known for? What good do they spread. When do you hear of Muslim religious leaders or individuals promote peace? When do you see organized Muslim organizations helping out with poverty countries or helping the homeless etc......

The fruits of the two religions are there to be judged, just some people care more about being PC than honest.

The Muslim Religion as a whole does not promote Peace, never has and probably never will. I know it is not PC to say so but the fruits are there to back up the statement!

Sure you can have a few good or bad in all religions, But what fruits come to mind with a specific religion when you look at it? With Muslims you think of Terror, Genocide, Hate, Killing and Oppression. Not very good fruits for Gods organization to be known for.

Same thing can be said about Nations, When Iran had the big Earthquakes and thousands died the U.S. offered help, Christian Organizations offered help. You think Iran offered to help or Muslim groups after Katrina?

We can get caught up in a lot of debate and blaaa blaaaa talk when all you have to do is look at the fruits they produce!

Alice":3g16lca6 said:
VanC":3g16lca6 said:
I was hoping this thread would die soon, but I'm about to feed the fire. I found this article on what is generally considered a very conservative website.

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/default.aspx

Second column by Frank Pastore

Just read it...and sighed in relief. Thank you, Frank Pastore.

Alice

What made you so relieved? Tell you what walk into a Mosque and say Mohamed sucks and see how relieved you feel! ;-)

See how relieve you feel when one of your grandchildren's burnt body gets dragged around behind a jeep while them moderate Muslims cheer and holler!

All People, all groups and all Religions are not Good, if so Nazi's, KKK and Satanic Worshipers would all be upstanding people.

FACT:

90%-95% OF ALL THE CONFLICTS ON THIS PLANET TODAY
INVOLVE MUSLIMS FIGHTING NON-MUSLIMS OR EACH OTHER!
There are many trouble spots around the world, but as a general rule, it's easy to make an educated guess at one of the participants: Muslims vs. Jews in "Palestine," Muslims vs. Hindus in Kashmir, Muslims vs. Christians in Africa, Muslims vs. Buddhists in Thailand, Muslims vs. Russians in the Caucasus, etc...

ISLAM: "Religion of Peace?"

aplusmnt":1bykgbs1 said:
Alice":1bykgbs1 said:
VanC":1bykgbs1 said:
I was hoping this thread would die soon, but I'm about to feed the fire. I found this article on what is generally considered a very conservative website.

Alice

What made you so relieved? Tell you what walk into a Mosque and say Mohamed sucks and see how relieved you feel! ;-)

See how relieve you feel when one of your grandchildren's burnt body gets dragged around behind a jeep while them moderate Muslims cheer and holler!

All People, all groups and all Religions are not Good, if so Nazi's, KKK and Satanic Worshipers would all be upstanding people.

Your are sick...you are just plain hatefilled sick. I would not walk into any relgious establishment and blaspheme anything they held holy...so you won't get gratification from that shoddy suggestion.

As far as your reference to my grandchildren...listen, creep, you can haul me all over he11 and half of GA in your nasty rhetoric, but you leave my grandchildren or any mention of them out of it. :mad:

Yeah, you were out to get a rise outta me and you got one...you are no Christian.

Alice

Unfortunately, most people aren't aware of Islam's murderous philosophy or they find it too monstrous to believe. However, a brief review of recent history and current events should make you doubters out there re-think your position. Two articles in the L.A. Times wrote about Muslims in Indonesia forcing Christians of all denominations to convert to Islam or get their throats slit. Thousands upon thousands of Christians were first converted and, according to rigid Islamic religious dictate, forced to undergo sexual mutilation of their foreskin or clitoris (with kitchen knives and razor blades) to make them conform to Muslim standards. Then they were are enslaved to their local Muslim chieftain. This was not some aberration of Islam but rather business as usual for all but the so-called "moderate" factions. This is Islam's sad legacy of murder, terror, lies and brainwashing to advance their cause of global conversion and subjugation... their so-called "personal struggle"... THEIR "Jihad!"

Other examples: Algeria is wracked by bitter fighting between Islamic Fundamentalists and the military. Death toll, 100,000 over a ten year period! Nigeria is in the midst of a war in which Muslims are murdering Christians and burning down their churches. Moslems against Christians. It doesn't take much to trigger an angry mob of Muslims. The Miss Universe Pageant was help there at the end of 2002. Muslim opposition to the pageant boiled over after a local journalist wrote that the prophet Mohammed would have approved of the contest and might even have wanted to marry one of the contestants. The ensuing riots in Kaduna left 220 dead and 400 wounded. In Kenya the Islamic Party has declared Holy War on the government. In Turkey the secular Muslim government is being challenged by the militant Refah Islamic Party. A civil war rages in the Sudan between Muslims in the north against the Christians in the south. Sudan's militant Muslim regime is slaughtering Christians who refuse to convert to Islam. In recent years, more than two million Sudanese have been killed out of a population of 35 million as its government used bombings and famine in its war on its own people. Read this shocking June 2, 2004 World Net Daily article.

A war also raged between Muslim Eritrea and Christian Ethiopia. The result of fighting between Muslim Azerbaijans and Christian Armenians was 35,000 casualties. Armenia was shrunk because of territory "gained" by the "breeding-with-a- vengeance" Muslims population. Serbian Moslems looted Christian treasures in the process of destroying 107 churches and monasteries, both ancient and modern. In the former Soviet Union, breakaway Muslim republics (and their 55 million Muslims)... Chechnya (click HERE), Daghestan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan... have sparked insurrection against Orthodox Russian regimes and by the year 2050, Russia will be forced out of Central Asia by Islamic invaders from without AND within (Muslims have a birth rate 5 times that of non-Muslim Russians). The Great Russian Bear will be driven into permanent hibernation!

Ten thousand Lebanese Christians were massacred in 1860s, while over 100,000 were killed in the Lebanese civil war of 1975-1990. Thousands of women were raped. That war was provoked by Yasser Arafat's PLO. Damour was once a thriving Christian Lebanese village until 500 (primarily young boys) were massacred and its population was expelled. This sort of violence and intolerance symbolizes treatment of Christians by Muslims in the Middle East. And, instead of an international arrest warrant Arafat received a Nobel Peace Prize!

Even non-Muslim Christians under Palestinian-controlled areas ["West Bank" and Gaza] are not faring so well. Bethlehem was 70 percent Christian in the 1970s. Today it is close to 70 percent Muslim. The growing Islamization of Palestinian society makes Christians very uncomfortable. The size of the Christian Arab community in the West Bank may have fallen as low as 10,000, a drop of 50 percent since the mid-1990s.

Most of the so-called "moderate" Arab nations are scared to death of radical Islamic movements for they represent a most real physical threat to their continued absolute rule. For that reason alone, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait and all the other fictitious kingdoms throughout the Middle East gladly pay cash AND lip service to the most vicious of the Arab, Palestinian and Islamic Fundamentalist terrorists. The United States government, the State Department and other apologists may call them "friends" and "allies" but, in reality, they have nothing whatsoever in common with America. They are theocratic, backward and share NONE of the democratic traditions so valued in the West. "Friends" and "allies?" Hardly!

Every Western woman in Europe is producing an average of 1.4 children. Every Muslim woman In the same countries is producing 3.6 children." The "youths" get ever more numerous, the non-youths get older. The fifty million Muslims of Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades.

The average European couple now has fewer than 1.4 babies, compared to 3.6 babies born to the average Muslim immigrant couple in Europe. Across Western Europe 16 to 20 percent of babies are being born into Muslim families. By 2020 Muslims will account for 10% of the overall population of Europe. Within 20 years, Muslims will be 30% of France - in 30 or 40 years, a majority. In ten years, Muslims will be the majority in Spain and Italy.

Don't think that Islamic activity is confined only to the Third World. Today, Muslims invade civilized countries under the benign guise of immigration. Their influence in Europe is growing steadily and will continue to do so unopposed until the Europeans finally wake up, although it's hard to tell if they can do it in time to save themselves. In fact, immigration accounted for 89 percent of Europe's population growth during the 1990s! When Christian society was mighty, Muslim society was timid. Western Christian countries have lost their fervor. Many have acquired Muslim fifth columns, which they tolerate regardless of insults to the host countries. But now the Europeans are starting to panic. Their women cannot possibly reproduce as quickly as can fertile Muslim women!

In thirty years the Muslim population of Great Britain rose from 82,000 to two million.... a 25-fold increase... nearly one-half million Muslims in London alone! This Islamic invasion is obviated by the sight of over one thousand mosques littering the British landscape. Even London itself has become a main launching pad for much of the pro-Islamic, pro-Arab and pro-Palestinian Internet propaganda! Over the past 20 years, say experts, Britain has become a headquarters for extremist Muslim clerics and a fertile recruitment ground for new followers. Counter-terrorism officials estimate that 10,000 to 15,000 Muslims living in Britain are supporters of Al Qaeda. Among that number, officials believe that as many as 600 men were trained in camps connected with Al Qaeda in Afghanistan and elsewhere.

In the last 30 years the Muslim population of Great Britain rose from 82,000 to two million.

Muslims in Britain have made it clear that they have no intention of assimilating. Seven percent of Muslims consider themselves British first, 81 percent consider themselves Muslim first. Dr. Zaki Badwari, former Director of the Islamic Cultural Centre of London wrote, "A proselytizing religion [like Islam] cannot stand still. Islam endeavors to expand in Britain. It aims at bringing its message to all corners of the earth. It hopes that one day the whole of humanity will be one Muslim community, the Umma." Britain operates as a strategic base for some of the most radical Islamic groups which preach hatred, incite to violence and recruit volunteers for terrorist activities. Britain now has one of the highest concentrations of closed-circuit TV cameras in Europe... nearly 1.5 million in operation! In late May 2001 the Brits were treated to their very own Muslim-Pakistani rioting! There is something deservedly humorous that this should happen to the pro-Muslim Brits who waste no time dumping on Israel! God Save the Queen! For more on Radical Islam In the U.K. click HERE. To see a partial list of Islamic Groups infesting England click HERE. Click HERE for more on how Muslims are transforming British society! Click HERE to watch a video of London's patriotic Muslims in action! Be sure to read the revealing book by Melanie Phillips called "Londonistan" in which she documents how the Brits have refused to accept that they are confronted by a murderous, expansionist Islamic ideology, or that their own capital city has been transformed into "Londonistan." For Phillips, Britain is a nation in denial about Islam, about terrorism, about Israel, and above all about itself.

Two of Europe's most legally tolerant regions...namely, the Dutch-language areas around Europe's most important west coast harbors, Antwerp [Belgium] and Rotterdam [Netherlands]... as the main breeding ground for Muslim-fundamentalist terrorist groups. Osama bin Laden 's organization even runs shipping companies as fronts from Amsterdam.

Something rotten in Denmark? How about the 200,000 Muslim immigrants trying to dictate their anti-Israel, anti-America and anti-Western values upon 5 million Danes? Even though they represent only 4% of the population, the Muslims consume upwards of 40 percent of welfare spending. They also account for 65-75% of the country's convicted rapists... with almost all victims non-Muslim Danes! Demographers have predicted that in just 40 years, one out of every three Danes will be Muslim. At this point, we're sure the Danes wish it were their Jewish population which was growing faster than rabbits on a hot tin roof. Jews are almost always model citizens! But the Danish Jews only number 6,000. Click here to see Danish Muslims in action!

Dateline Sweden: Cold temperatures have not discouraged Muslim immigration. One out of every 22 Swedes are now Muslims and Islam is the nation's second largest religion. Farewell to the blue-eye, blonde hair Swedish beauties! Of the nearly 9 million people in Sweden, 400,000 are Muslim, leading to a drastic increase in anti-Semitic acts against Sweden's 17,000 Jews.

In Holland [aka The Netherlands], because of its total lack of anti-terrorism laws and its very high level of religious, cultural and judicial tolerance, Muslim-fundamentalist terrorist groups are allowed to thrive. The Muslims now number about 15% of the population. In 20 years' time the majority of Holland's under 18 year old children will be Muslim. In fact, 50 per cent of the newborns during the next twenty years will be Muslim! In Amsterdam, the most popular name for a newborn boy is Mohammed, and a majority of residents will be Muslim within 10 to 15 years. A finger in the dike won't work this time, folks!

Two million Muslims have soaked into Germany; one million into Italy; 200,000 in Spain; 500,000 in Belgium...1/10th its entire population and 1/4 of Brussels, its capitol city. Half of all babies born in Belgium are now Muslims! In total, 11,000,000 Muslims have saturated Western Europe! It now becomes clear just who is organizing and marching in Europe's anti-Israel and anti-American demonstrations!

In Italy, 95% of all rapists are Muslims. Eighty-five percent of all murderers are Muslims. Ah, such a wonderful religion of peace! What does the Pope and the rest of the Vatican Church have to say about this? Nothing! And what will the ordinary Italian say when, in ten years, Muslims will be the majority in Italy!!!

France is faring no better. In 1945, there were 100,000 Muslims in France. A fifty fold increase since then now has them numbering 7 million out of a total population of 60 million! Muslims are already 25% of all French under the age of 21. If present birth trends continue, by 2030 a quarter of France's people will be Muslim, more than enough to determine who controls the national parliament and executive. The nuclear-armed French military is already 15 percent Muslim. And if the French-Muslim birth rate continues as projected, France will have a Muslim majority in less than 25 years! Another telling statistic is that although the Muslims are 12% of France's population, 70 percent of a total of 60,775 prisoners in France are Muslims! All of France's urban suburbs are being roamed by Muslim black African or Arabic gangs. One-fifth of all births in France are Muslims! Mohammed is one of the most common names next to Pierre! And Paris has the largest Arab community outside of the Middle East! This is a result of a lenient immigration policy, high Muslim birthrate and conversions. A very high proportion of French Muslims are in the underclass, that segment of the population that relies not so much on education and work as on welfare and predatory activities. In fact, over one thousand Muslim neighborhoods are under monitoring throughout France. Seven hundred of those Muslim neighborhoods are listed as "violent" and nearly 400 hundred are listed as "very violent." Violence ranges from rape (95% of rapists are Muslim), murder (85% of murderers are Muslim), theft and looting of cars (58% committed by Muslims) and street fighting to assault on teachers and civil servants. Periodic outbursts of large-scale unrest or rioting sometimes occur. And, most distressing, are the high numbers of assaults or rebellions against the police. As does England, one thousand mosques are said to operate in France. Oh, mon dieu, what is a Frenchman to do! Click HERE for an audio of what Frenchmen (and all other cowardly, appeasing Europeans) should do because "Buddies, you're next!" Also, check out "The Death of France."

For those of you who think the Swiss Guard is keeping tiny Switzerland free from Muslim infestation, think again. Switzerland is now 20 percent Muslim. Instead of hearing Heidi yodeling from atop the Alps, one hears Ahmed chanting "Allahu Akbar" from his mosque!

There are 14 to 17 million Muslims now living within the European Union. If only a minuscule fraction of the growing Muslim fundamentalist population of Europe were to join bin Laden's holy warriors (or some of the many Arab/Muslim/Islamic terrorist groups), internal-security officers would confront nightmare scenarios!

Ryder":24v86gve said:
I read the article Caustic posted and thought it was very well written. Seems to me that the news of the times pretty much bears out how the article describes the Muslim mind set. I am seeing rhetoric condeming the source of the article, but I am not seeing any faults with the substance of the article being made. Where is the article faulty?

The article invites the reader to read the Muslim materials for himself and make your own conclusions.
One of the websites goes so far as to offer the Koran for sale. They are exposing it, not supppressing it.

To quote a passage from the article which jumped out at me;
"Jihad destroyed all of Buddhism along the silk route. About 10 million Buddhist died. The conquest of Buddhism is the practical result of pacificsm."

The point is that this is what pacifism and weakness in resolve will get you. This is what a lot of people seemingly do not understand. These people do not believe, think, or feel like us. They play "hard ball" and they do not quit.

I for one never said that the Islamic Radicals were good or that something didn't need to be done about them, I also NEVER said anything derogatory about Christians (I am one) The thing that I disagree on is the manner that the US is going about it, in particular the way the war in Iraq is going.

Alice":180z6spa said:
aplusmnt":180z6spa said:
Alice":180z6spa said:
VanC":180z6spa said:

Alice

Your are sick...you are just plain hatefilled sick. I would not walk into any relgious establishment and blaspheme anything they held holy...so you won't get gratification from that shoddy suggestion.

As far as your reference to my grandchildren...listen, creep, you can haul me all over he11 and half of GA in your nasty rhetoric, but you leave my grandchildren or any mention of them out of it. :mad:

Yeah, you were out to get a rise outta me and you got one...you are no Christian.

Alice

Well those soldiers and individuals with their head sitting on their chest after being cut off or being hung from post burnt and dragged through the streets were someones GRANDCHILDREN! And you sit here and say how relieved you feel because someone said maybe there is some good Muslims in the world?

Well I say how relieved do them Parents and Grandparents of these sexually mutilated, enslaved, tortured, Murdered, raped victims feel?

You can feel as relieved as much as you want because most likely it will be my two sons facing these people while your pacifist, tree hugging, every one needs a hug kids run to hide in your closet for protection.

You are right I am sick I am sick of stupid people putting my family and my country at risk because they have their heads up their butts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts