Radical Islam

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
badaxemoo":3temtpx0 said:
Many that have posted have contained their criticism to radical Islam. But several, including aplusmt, don't make much of a distinction between extremists and the billion people that make up the bulk of Islam.

I can make a distinction between the Peaceful Muslims and the Radical Muslims.

But what I can not make a distinction between is what the Koran teaches and what the Radical Muslims are doing!

All I am saying is something that others do not want to say at risk of being PC. Islam by its own definition is not a peaceful religion. It is not a coincidence that 90% of the Conflicts happening at this very moment are being done in the name of Allah.

By your definition of Muslims being good people then the KKK must be a good organization because not all of them our Radical KKK members. Not all of them go around lynching Blacks. Many are Moderate KKK members.

By your definition of Islam being peaceful then you would have to say the Maya religion in ancient times was also peaceful. Not always did they sacrafice people or small children to the Gods some only gave drops of blood others Sacrificed children and cut their hearts out to give to the Gods. Maya was a powerful and large group of people with a large Religious following of its time.

If you say we have to accept that Islam is peaceful then we must also accept the Maya as an upstanding religion.

Point being no matter how much you Libs or pacifist want to say it is so, if a Religion is truly one of God it will be known for its good fruits not for its Suicide Bombers!

Remember the crusades and the inquisition, how about the which trials. All done in the name of God and Christianity. Fortunately Christianity was able to move on and thats not what we are still thought of. What if it was? Would it still be true today? Was it true of all Christians at the time?

3MR":25rpeqy9 said:
Remember the crusades and the inquisition, how about the which trials. All done in the name of God and Christianity. Fortunately Christianity was able to move on and thats not what we are still thought of. What if it was? Would it still be true today? Was it true of all Christians at the time?

The difference is that So Called Christians of that Time were not acting in accordance of what the Bible taught. History might view them as Radical Christains but in essence they were not Christains at all if they practiced these things.

In time True Christains cleaned house so they would go on and be known for the God Like Fruits that they are known for today.

Problem is Muslims are bad Muslims if they do not follow the teachings of the Koran and the Koran teaches to Kill unbelievers.

Some can go back in the Old Testament and find some Laws that might make Christains look as if they could wage violence against non believers such as when Gods people entered into the promise land. But then when Jesus came to earth that all changed the role of Christains changed. Christ ended all of that type of Biblical direction.

Problem is the Koran does not offer a change such as when Christ did for Christains. What the Koran says about Killing would still hold true to this day and age. They have never entered into a New covenant and shed the old laws, because there is no such change for them.

Only difference in a Moderate Muslim and a Radical Muslim is the Moderate just does not want to do what the Koran teaches for whatever reason they do not want to embark on this killing and Holy War that the Radicals are still willing to engage in! But that does not change the fact that according to the Koran they should be doing as the Radicals.

God help us if all the Moderates decide to become Zealous with their religion because then the world will see death like no time in history!

aplusmnt writes:
In time True Christains cleaned house so they would go on and be known for the God Like Fruits that they are known for today.

God Like Fruits. :lol:

That's even better than your "Bush League" comment earlier in the thread!

There are good and bad things done in the name of God and Christianity even today. The holocust was in the not so recent past.

3MR":2284t1cc said:
badaxemoo":2284t1cc said:
aplusmnt writes:

God Like Fruits. :lol:

That's even better than your "Bush League" comment earlier in the thread!

I didnt write that, pleae dont attribute it to me.

There are good and bad things done in the name of God and Christianity even today. The holocust was in the not so recent past.

You didn't write what, 3MR?

Alice

I have to say I'm impressed - this thread has made it to 28 pages and has stayed ON TOPIC! That has to be an all time record!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Game on!

Angus/Brangus":1hirj2r9 said:
Caustic
There is no distinction between them we are at War.
If they were a peaceful why don't you see rallies chanting end the war versus death to America. Never seen one in no country not even this one. You see all opposing views in this country in the news even if they slant or bias . The TV reporters can't find " moderate muslims" with conviction against the acts of terror to stand up and protest against it.
All they can find is those that back it.
As many on here have put this the liberals of the country are scared to death, and figure if they stick there head in the sand this will go away. It's not and a policy of isolationism is not going to work.

You let one dumptruck load of explosives go in to the TSC at Erath county and the people on the pasification board would be screaming for us to nuke them off the earth.

The Islam clerics are using Islam as a political movement not a religion for power. They are doing this no different than the preacher that gets in the pulpit here telling the flock they need to vote on the X ticket and busing them to the polls. Here these zealots are advocating change through the ballot there they advocating change with the bomb. They are no different than Hitler the KKK, Malcom X, etc.

You galvanize the sheep with fear or hatered and they are doing both. Hitler used the Jews to come to power, the KKK used the blacks, Jews, Malcom X the whites, Islam the Americans, Christians and Jews. The only way to stay in power with this type of movement is to have an enemy.

You can't remain free without a cost.
We are not fighting a country we are fighting a political movement using a religion to maintain power.

So Caustic, let me get this straight, Mat 22:21 "Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's", is a lie? It is in reference to our subjection to our government. The last time I checked our governent still observed "freedom of religion"

How do you resolve the conflict between your belief that all Muslims should be exterminated and the scripture stated? And if that's not enough, what is the "greatest commandment" of them all? If you need a little help with this, let me know.

I need no help what you can't seem to understand Islam is being practice to achieve a political movement.
No different in a black minister preaching in New Orleans that the government was at fault for the hurricane using the pulpit to accomplish a political goal.

this thread is going around in circles, no one is going to agree, so why not agree to disagree and move on. As do you not see you are playing right into their hands. They know we come from democratic Countries and we will argue and disguss, amoung ourselves, spout out things from the Koran, and while we are doing this, their work is being done for them you are reading these verses they want you to read, and thinking sometimes hold up they might have a point here, and all the time your gaurd is down fighting against each other just what they want, and they are moving forwards into the door you are not watching. Then bang they have you. So as Caustic says lock the thread, and don't do anymore of their work. thats my opinion anyway.

Angus/Brangus":1z1b3dra said:
Caustic
I need no help what you can't seem to understand Islam is being practice to achieve a political movement.
No different in a black minister preaching in New Orleans that the government was at fault for the hurricane using the pulpit to accomplish a political goal.

Caustic, another question. Of all the thousands of soldiers we have in Iraq fighting for me and you and the Iraqi's, none of them are Muslim? According to your logic, ALL Muslims are bad. So, logic holds that even the American Muslims who are in military uniforms, in Iraq, fighting the bad guys, are bad?

Yep I remember a muslim soldier tossing a grenade in an American tent.
Line has been drawn in the sand kill them all just like we did with the Jap's.
War is not about being PC.

3MR":7mj36e0u said:

And once again if a person does something that is against the teachings of the Bible then they would not truly be Christains. Unlike Radical Muslims which are actually doing what the Koran teaches.

Just because someone says they are a Christian or say they do something in his name does not make them one. Christian is a Verb not a noun. It will be recognized by its fruits, not by its lip service.

And false religions will be recognized by the Fruits they bare. Or in this case how many Suicide bombers yell Allah's name before pushing the button.

chrisy":1ksvx62o said:
this thread is going around in circles, no one is going to agree, so why not agree to disagree and move on. As do you not see you are playing right into their hands. They know we come from democratic Countries and we will argue and disguss, amoung ourselves, spout out things from the Koran, and while we are doing this, their work is being done for them you are reading these verses they want you to read, and thinking sometimes hold up they might have a point here, and all the time your gaurd is down fighting against each other just what they want, and they are moving forwards into the door you are not watching. Then bang they have you. So as Caustic says lock the thread, and don't do anymore of their work. thats my opinion anyway.

Nice thing about the Koran is it is there for everyone to read. Why do you think no one has disputed me on its merits when I say it teaches Violence and Killing. That is because they can not. Do you not think Badeaxemoo would enlighten us on how the scriptures I quoted are false if he could. Do you not think Alice has been googling her butt off trying to prove me wrong.

If someone wants to quote a scripture from the Bible promoting violence I will be more than glad to prove that it died with Jesus giving his life for us.

As far as what the terrorist want, they want us to give up this argument much like you. They want us to quit, pull out of the middle east and leave them to kill every Jew in existence. They want us to cut and run and then prove what they have said all along that Allah was on their side and that the Infidels are week and Allah is all powerful.

For us that can not fight them in the flesh the least we can do is support the troops and fight the Liberal cowardness that got us in this mess in the first place with our words and convictions!

You seem to want to give up everything, give up your guns, give up your fight, give up the discussion against the fight. You can give up if you want but why is it your concern if we choose to fight? Do you have some French ancestors hiding in the wood pile somewhere or has that white flag mentality spread across the border?

aplusmnt":1mg6vjgd said:
chrisy":1mg6vjgd said:

Nice thing about the Koran is it is there for everyone to read. Why do you think no one has disputed me on its merits when I say it teaches Violence and Killing. That is because they can not. Do you not think Badeaxemoo would enlighten us on how the scriptures I quoted are false if he could. Do you not think Alice has been googling her butt off trying to prove me wrong.

If someone wants to quote a scripture from the Bible promoting violence I will be more than glad to prove that it died with Jesus giving his life for us.

As far as what the terrorist want, they want us to give up this argument much like you. They want us to quit, pull out of the middle east and leave them to kill every Jew in existence. They want us to cut and run and then prove what they have said all along that Allah was on their side and that the Infidels are week and Allah is all powerful.

For us that can not fight them in the flesh the least we can do is support the troops and fight the Liberal cowardness that got us in this mess in the first place with our words and convictions!

You seem to want to give up everything, give up your guns, give up your fight, give up the discussion against the fight. You can give up if you want but why is it your concern if we choose to fight? Do you have some French ancestors hiding in the wood pile somewhere or has that white flag mentality spread across the border?

Do you not think Alice has been googling her butt off trying to prove me wrong.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Not even, little man. Alice quit contributing anything when you involved my little ones in your hate mongering. I haven't even read the reams and reams of the cherry picked parts of the Koran you put up there. So, don't flatter yourself into thinking that I care one bit what your small little mind conjures up to make yourself feel all important and all knowing.

I'm over this thread...and more importantly, I done with you.

Alice

aplusmnt":3kc5ykcu said:
3MR":3kc5ykcu said:

And once again if a person does something that is against the teachings of the Bible then they would not truly be Christains. Unlike Radical Muslims which are actually doing what the Koran teaches.

Just because someone says they are a Christian or say they do something in his name does not make them one. Christian is a Verb not a noun. It will be recognized by its fruits, not by its lip service.

And false religions will be recognized by the Fruits they bare. Or in this case how many Suicide bombers yell Allah's name before pushing the button.

How about "tho shall not suffer a witch to live" I guess they werent really Christians because God only intended them to kill real witches and not innocent spinsters and teenagers.

I am glad for those of you who have never witnessed what it costs to be free,never witnessed Viet Nam,Iwo Jima,Omaha Beach etc.etc. etc. I could go on and on but I am glad for you.But perhaps if you could find time to read about these places and battles you might understand just a little what it takes and the people who gave us our freedom.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":dhzlf82m said:
I am glad for those of you who have never witnessed what it costs to be free,never witnessed Viet Nam,Iwo Jima,Omaha Beach etc.etc. etc. I could go on and on but I am glad for you.But perhaps if you could find time to read about these places and battles you might understand just a little what it takes and the people who gave us our freedom.

Which part of this discussion are you referring to?

I oppose the war. I hate war! Sometimes it called for and some times its not. I dont know if this one was called for or not. It sure seemed like it was when we went in, but now its not as clear a picture as Afgan was. Of course that doesnt matter anymore, we did go in and we are there. Whats going on in Iraq has taken on a life of its own seperate of our initial justification for going over there. I think we need to get out of Iraq, I just dont knwo how. I think that is the over riding sentement of both Democrat and Republican politicians wether they can admit the last part or not. Honestly I havent seen a good option. I personally dont believe sending a bunch more troops over there now is the answer. There was a time for that, but its long gone in my opinion. The one thing I am sure of is I am so glad Rummy is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts