Radical Islam

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":3r71p62w said:
I am glad for those of you who have never witnessed what it costs to be free,never witnessed Viet Nam,Iwo Jima,Omaha Beach etc.etc. etc.

:roll: Which one of these did YOU witness?

I could go on and on but I am glad for you.But perhaps if you could find time to read about these places and battles you might understand just a little what it takes and the people who gave us our freedom.

Angus/Brangus":1qtk7drq said:
3MR
I think we need to get out of Iraq, I just dont know how.

I think you can get what you want by voting for Obama! He is in favor of tucking his tail between the legs and shivering in some dark corner. Too bad he has no chance for at least another 1.5 years. I'd rather not waste the sacrifices made by our fallen soldiers by running. We did that in Vietnam by submitting to the pacifist flower wavers. Get the job done and then go.

Bush may win this thing even it means taking down Iran. One carrier on station and another about to arrive. The liberal, smoke from the left -pitch from the right, secular progressives should order up their supply of Depends - it might get tough out there

So how did you get that is what I wanted from what I wrote pray tell?

As far as wasting the sacrafices of our fallen soldiers. Throwing gas on a fire wont neccessarly put it out. It might smoother it, but you have a better chance of causing an explosion. Either way, your best chance is of just burning up the gas and still being right where you were in the first place.

Getting out of Iraq doesnt equal cutting and running. Do you think the current administration wants to stay in Iraq? I dont think they do, or at least I hope not. Personally I havent heard any good plan to extradicate ourselves. I think Bush's plan for additional troops is hauntingly short sighted.

I also think certain Republicans assertation that congressional debate on if its a good idea or not will hurt the moral of the troops is lacking and falls right into Kerry's idea of our intelligence.

3MR":24h5j8hh said:
How about "tho shall not suffer a witch to live" I guess they werent really Christians because God only intended them to kill real witches and not innocent spinsters and teenagers.

You are talking about before there was such a thing as Christians. Exodus is in the Old Testament Christians did not come into existence until after CHRIST-ians.

Once Christ died for our sins things changed drastically in the way God dealt with us. As well as many of the old laws and traditions died with him.

This is were Islam is flawed, it has no Christ to change things, it continues in the old ways and beliefs not only in the Old Testament but also in those of the prophet Mohammed. And that way is death to all infidels (non believers).

Angus/Brangus":184g4wps said:
You still have to resolve then the conflict between your statement and the fact that there are millions of peaceful Muslims living among us. Could it be that there are millions who interpret things a bit differently than the radical Muslims?

There is millions of people that call themselves Christians that partake in things that are not Christ like. Abortions, Homosexuality, Drugs, Drunkards.

I am sure there is Mosque that do not teach the killing and American Muslims that do not believe in it. And I have no problem with them. But just because some Americans decide to convert to Islam and not follow its teachings does not mean that Islam does not teach the Killing and removal of non believers as a foundation of its religion.

But believe me we better be real careful about trusting that some of these American Mosque are not teaching this to their members.

If a Muslim wants to be a Muslim and remain peaceful then I have no problem with them, they should have the choice to believe as they wish. Much Like the KKK should have a right to exist if they remain peaceful.

Problem is with these Muslim Nations that do not promote peace as a National policy. Iran, Iraq, Syria and a few others. They should be dealt with, with a hard hand and nipped in the Bud. Until they get leadership that does not promote destruction of Jews and Americans as a National Policy.

aplusmnt":2jr3ao0r said:
3MR":2jr3ao0r said:
How about "tho shall not suffer a witch to live" I guess they werent really Christians because God only intended them to kill real witches and not innocent spinsters and teenagers.

You are talking about before there was such a thing as Christians. Exodus is in the Old Testament Christians did not come into existence until after CHRIST-ians.

Once Christ died for our sins things changed drastically in the way God dealt with us. As well as many of the old laws and traditions died with him.

This is were Islam is flawed, it has no Christ to change things, it continues in the old ways and beliefs not only in the Old Testament but also in those of the prophet Mohammed. And that way is death to all infidels (non believers).

I see what you are saying, but still dissagree on several points.

1: It makes no difference that it was the old testament. It was still so called Christians interpeting the bible to justify killing people.

2. For most of recorded, but still acient, time, Jews and Christians were not subjec to conversion to Islam as believers of the one true God. Even during the time of the crusades this held to be true.

3. So are we know to pick and choose which parts of the old testament we should follow. Im glad we can do away with Exodus. That Exodus 20:17 has been a thorn in my side. :lol:

4. Are we lump the Jews in with the Muslims. They dont have a New Testament either.

4. Please show me where in the Koran you are referring to in regards to it teaching killing. Ive sean and read the copies of the Koran distribued by a certain ministry and dont feel their interpreation of the book is all encompasing. I agree their is a certain aspect of teh faith that believes as they have interpreted the book, but its still an interpretation and doesnt mean all muslims interpret it the same way.

So you agree with the so called peace activist here in America. Or are they the bad non-muslims.

I agree with what you said before about the fundamentally muslim controled countries. They are bad news, I dont see that as a demonization of islam, rather of the fundamentalist.

Muslims have had peace demonstrations in Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Egypt, just to name a few countries that I can think of off the top of my head. The biggest problem is when the western media, read European, covers them they always focuse on the group screaming Anti american Epithats.

Angus/Brangus":wj5ynvby said:
Caustic Burno":wj5ynvby said:
I still want one of you argueing for the muslims to find where they are protesting for peace.

Let's differentiate Caustic - radical or terrorist Muslims and peaceful Muslims.

For peaceful Muslims please see the following as to Muslims protesting for peace:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 00739.html

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/0 ... index.html

http://www.campintl.com/

Impressive say 6 in one picture and the other they were praying for peace in the muslim world. Unless I misread the article it was for peace amongst muslims. In other words for muslims to quit killing muslims saw nothing on them against killing the infidel Christian or Jew.

Status
Not open for further replies.