quite scary but cool....

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
Touched By A Wild Mountain Gorilla.

Mountain Gorillas are among God's most magnificent creatures, but have been savaged by ignorant humans for centuries.

There are now only 720 Mountain Gorillas left in the wild, and in Uganda the tourism business to observe these incredible animals is a major source of income. BUT… in this unbelievable video clip, a troupe of gorillas, led by the alpha male (called the 'Silver Back') actually comes right into the lodge where tourists stay on gorilla-watching trips.

What happens next is just stunning.

This is very cool, but quite scary…. think I would have had a wet patch appear on the pants....

http://ourlighterside.com/2011/12/27/to ... n-gorilla/

I'm not sure they would have stayed around me that long because I think I woulda crapped my britches. That was really cool that it happened to that guy, tho.

Wow!! That would have been neat to be there. They seemed so gentle. I wonder what would have happened if he would have gotten up.

I kept remembering that poor lady that got her face ripped off by a chimpanze afew years ago. That gorilla could probably really hurt somebody.

Not me. I remember what that chimp did to that woman so I can only imagine what the silverback could do.

Ryder":oi5nho40 said:
That big one is a mean looking creature. Looks to me like something that ought to be shot.
That's exactly what has been happening to them -
"Mountain Gorillas are among God's most magnificent creatures, but have been savaged by ignorant humans for centuries. There are now only 720 Mountain Gorillas left in the wild."

alisonb":h0i7b8kb said:
Ryder":h0i7b8kb said:
That big one is a mean looking creature. Looks to me like something that ought to be shot.
"Mountain Gorillas are among God's most magnificent creatures, but have been savaged by ignorant humans for centuries. There are now only 720 Mountain Gorillas left in the wild."
alsion that is so sad, I remember the film 'Gorillas in the Mist' Diane Fossey a great lady. Gorillas should be protected against all odds.

alisonb":11ltx29m said:
Ryder":11ltx29m said:
I aint ignorant. I'm skeered. :shock:

I'm with saving the mountain gorillas. They only do what is natural to them. Protect their young, and love. Just what we as human beings do in the civilized world, if that's what you want to call it.

The silver backs are the head honchos of the group. They have to protect the whole group. Yes they are mean, they have to be.

horsefeed":2fgykweq said:
The silver backs are the head honchos of the group. They have to protect the whole group. Yes they are mean, they have to be.
As you or I would be when protecting our families..

Latest posts