Question about posting.

Help Support CattleToday:

dang it!! you guys are no fun. i was gonna tell him something like you had to be on here 2 months or 100 posts. whatever came first but you party poopers got here first!

welcome to the boards. the only rules are: dont be afraid to ask questions. and have a good sense of humor cuz you will need it.

Also, ultimately you will be the one that has to make the informed decisions. Lots of different opinions and ideas get put on here and are presented as facts. Make sure you do a little bit of your own research and see who's information lines up with what you have found. Some people, though they mean well, have too hard a time seeing through their own propaganda to give solid advice. Sometimes myself included I am sure.

Santas and Duhram Reds":1dob1lji said:
Also, ultimately you will be the one that has to make the informed decisions. Lots of different opinions and ideas get put on here and are presented as facts. Make sure you do a little bit of your own research and see who's information lines up with what you have found. Some people, though they mean well, have too hard a time seeing through their own propaganda to give solid advice.

No truer words were ever spoken. Stick around long enough and eventually you'll be able to separate the wheat from the chaff.

VanC":3t33dzsz said:
Santas and Duhram Reds":3t33dzsz said:
Also, ultimately you will be the one that has to make the informed decisions. Lots of different opinions and ideas get put on here and are presented as facts. Make sure you do a little bit of your own research and see who's information lines up with what you have found. Some people, though they mean well, have too hard a time seeing through their own propaganda to give solid advice.

No truer words were ever spoken. Stick around long enough and eventually you'll be able to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Van, you always come up with some of the best lines! :D Crack me up. Cool Hand, as the others said post wherever and whatever you want. Many do use the beginners board though because you will most likely get the most views on it.

And Welcome

I hope you got a digital camera so you can post lots of pics. Some of us.... well; me, myself and I, in particular have ADD and can't hold a thought to long but we sure like to see pictures. :D Welcome to the board.

Welcome to the board. Lots of good stuff on here, use the search function well.

And... make sure your thin is thick when posting pictures. :)

Latest posts