Putting Faces to Names [For Hillsdown}

Help Support CattleToday:

Snapping corn.

snappingcorn003.jpg

Finally got it to work. This one is pretty recent. I'm on the left with my brother and sister.

2n7hw5f.jpg

Geesh TB, how old were you when you had kids,,,, 5 ?? You look like a youngin yourself..Any aging tips you want to share ??

Alice, I knew you were fibbing about my pic as you look great ,love the glasses . I had to get glasses this year as I couldn't night drive anymore. My husband loves to call me Sarah Palin when I have them on and I say "Watch it before I get all mavericky on you." ;-)

What about all the Mods out there can we get a pic, Dun ,Frankie etc..,and Bez how about a pic of you in the desert making us all proud.. :nod:

OT all I can say is ,your wife must have really gone crazy for a man in uniform.. :lol2: A very handsome couple the two of you make. :)

Keep posting your pics everyone.. :wave:

I cant for the life of me figure out how to git pics on here yet.

TexasBred":1fr0f5wn said:
Lammie...that's the grandson "Jake". Heck he's 8 years old now...big enough to talk back. :lol2:

But never to you, right?

CPL":p1kqau81 said:
Finally got it to work. This one is pretty recent. I'm on the left with my brother and sister.

2n7hw5f.jpg

CPL-your brother looks like he's ready to kick some butt :lol: :lol:

Heres one of me and my dear husband of 30 years (this month). Picture taken at our daughters wedding in 2007.
AlldressedUP.jpg

Couple of photos of my family & I during this past summer. We all take a break and go to a local lake, have great fun fishing, boating, jet skiing.. you name it.
From the left side, Mom, Uncle Al, my better half, sister 1, ME, sister 2, Bro-in-law, Bird (unrelated)
lake_family.jpg

This one is of myself and my uncle. He's a WWII vet, my favorite uncle..great guy.
Al_me.jpg

hillsdown":3eavuaan said:
Geesh TB, how old were you when you had kids,,,, 5 ?? You look like a youngin yourself..Any aging tips you want to share ??

Alice, I knew you were fibbing about my pic as you look great ,love the glasses . I had to get glasses this year as I couldn't night drive anymore. My husband loves to call me Sarah Palin when I have them on and I say "Watch it before I get all mavericky on you." ;-)

What about all the Mods out there can we get a pic, Dun ,Frankie etc..,and Bez how about a pic of you in the desert making us all proud.. :nod:

OT all I can say is ,your wife must have really gone crazy for a man in uniform.. :lol2: A very handsome couple the two of you make. :)

Was 52 when that pic was made. 58 now. Age and a few health problems have aged me considerably since then. Still got black hair but not on the top. :cry2: That pic was made back when I was in "fighin' shape". :lol: :lol:

TexasBred":36e1v06g said:
hillsdown":36e1v06g said:

Was 52 when that pic was made. 58 now. Age and a few health problems have aged me considerably since then. Still got black hair but not on the top. :cry2: That pic was made back when I was in "fighin' shape". :lol: :lol:

My husband should age so well...

Lammie":37h44tmf said:
TexasBred":37h44tmf said:
hillsdown":37h44tmf said:

My husband should age so well...

TB is 25 years older than me, but I look 10 years older than him :shock:

Latest posts