Putting Faces to Names [For Hillsdown}

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie":31j2xd3m said:
Of course I can't get the photo on here. Some help? I put it in the gallery! :help:

stuff_009.jpg

Thanks a bunch k2011! That is my parents, my two skinny sons and me taken at Christmas. Oh, one of my weenie dogs, Lexi.

KNERSIE":1hnk2k7g said:
Here is a pretty recent one, will probably replace this with a better one later.

100_5030.jpg
Hey what a nice stand of what I am assuming is alfalfa ya are growing down there, wish I could get some to grow like that.

cfpinz":t38uyrb4 said:
Was flipping thru some old snapshots and happened upon this one, it's dun when the doctors told him he couldn't smoke anymore:

images
look's like the tooth fairy. made out like a bandit on his ass
:p

alacattleman":17xophyo said:
cfpinz":17xophyo said:
Was flipping thru some old snapshots and happened upon this one, it's dun when the doctors told him he couldn't smoke anymore:

images
look's like the tooth fairy. made out like a bandit on his ass
:p

Them teeth, what's missing, opened a many a beer bottle. :lol2: :lol2:

yall have posted some great pics.keep emm coming.i was trying to post a pic of me.but i cant get it to download.

Thanks everyone great pics. Keep them coming..

To all you lookie loos, post one of yourselves please... :cowboy:

TexasBred":3os5wr78 said:
This is the only one I have downloaded and it was taken about 6 years ago. Needless to say I've aged.

J_J_1.jpg

Arent you cute, TB! Oh, and sweet baby, too!

alacattleman":2nibnshn said:
another spoiled rotton TVA man ;-) .... browns ferry??? widows creek is just a couple miles from my job
Shhhhhh............Don't go spreading any rumors, it's much harder than it looks. :lol2: I'm guessing your around Scottsboro?

TREY-L":2gvdo9lm said:
alacattleman":2gvdo9lm said:
another spoiled rotton TVA man ;-) .... browns ferry??? widows creek is just a couple miles from my job
Shhhhhh............Don't go spreading any rumors, it's much harder than it looks. :lol2: I'm guessing your around Scottsboro?
yep

Oldtimer":122mp5gi said:
Dick20and20Bobbie.jpg

Grandma and I at our last family reunion at the ranch..

You robbed the cradle with that one. You won the draw and she came up with the short end of the stick.

She looks far too young for an ugly old coot like you!!

:D

Bez+

warpaint":2risie1t said:
I'd post one , I just don't want to scare the younguns!!!!!
banghead-1.gif

Ya' mean....that's not you in your avatar?

Alice

Latest posts