Puppy Names <<help>>

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Yes, I have totally lost my mind . :roll: With everything going on here like I don't have enough to do as it is ,we are now getting our new puppy this Sunday . We will be making the 12 hour drive to get her. Mr. HD saw them all last week , but I have yet to meet them in person and I get to choose which one becomes a new member of our family .

However we still need a name . I think I have thrown out at least 300 names and my husband has liked none of them , he has given me 4 names and I don't like them either . :?

So we need some good suggestions please for our new Border Collie Puppy .
These are the 4 girls :
484875_10202393501335583_7892595_n_zpsf27c0f88.jpg

1901188_10202393500095552_608965301_n_zps580b28d7.jpg

It might be narrowed down to between these 2 , as I really want a medium coat and not a short hair .
tn2_zpsba003ea6.jpg

tn_zps61f177bb.jpg

Elvis. I don't really like dogs but I've been thinking I need one just so I can name it Elvis. Then you can say to it " you ain't nuthin but a hound dog ", I don't know about anyone else but to me that's funny every time I think about it.

Most people people will try to give the dog a name they like when they first get the pup, I find the true name settles on the dog after a few days as you learn about each personality. I once knew a girl that came home with an aussie she named badger but badger choose an older brother and hung out at the dairy barn and hay fields . Over time she came to be known as Harry.

There was an older single man that pretty much kept to himself. He had a dog just show up at his place called "Underfoot". I always thought that was different and clever.

Latest posts