Puppy Names <<help>>

Help Support CattleToday:

I always name mine with one syllable names. It is easier to give commands when working with short names. My dogs I have at the moment are Mick, Dot, Pat, and Kit.

I named my little female Queensland Heeler {Healer]? Because she was small about the size of a Potato and I put her in my Jacket pocket I named her "SPUD"

Name the female Marsha, but get yourself a male and name it Dillon. You can make like you're Festus when you call the dogs to the house.

Otherwise I like Miley. If the pups any good with the cattle you can ask everyone if they want to watch Miley twerk some cows. :)

Thanks all , some really good names but I have a feeling "he" won't like any of them either .

Hubby really wants the names Fly or Jet , isn't that what all BC's are named . :? I came up with the name Nikki while he was driving to pick her up , we still didn't have a name yet and were not agreeing on anything then either . Nikki just came up and it felt right , and it sure suits her , but now he thinks that he should get to name the new puppy no matter how much I dislike the name . :roll:

Maybe something will fit when we finally meet her .

Thanks again ,and keep posting please if you can think of any other good ones. :tiphat:

Our blk lab X that we rescued ,she had an umbilical hernia , we named her PINTA . She has more than lived up to her name , the latest was being drug down the road by a b-train gravel truck and $3700.00 in vet bills .

I have always liked the name DeeOgee (Pronounced D-O-G but said pretty fast). Of course I'm not quite sure of the accurate spelling!!

hillsdown":2aim77og said:
Thanks all , some really good names but I have a feeling "he" won't like any of them either .

Hubby really wants the names Fly or Jet , isn't that what all BC's are named . :? I came up with the name Nikki while he was driving to pick her up , we still didn't have a name yet and were not agreeing on anything then either . Nikki just came up and it felt right , and it sure suits her , but now he thinks that he should get to name the new puppy no matter how much I dislike the name . :roll:

Maybe something will fit when we finally meet her .

Thanks again ,and keep posting please if you can think of any other good ones. :tiphat:

Wife picked our new pup's name but I got 3 veto's just in case. I didn't have to use one but it was close. Can't remember now what the awful name she picked was first.

my black lab was..Tessa, but if were to have a dog again I think it would be Maizie.

if he likes jet and fly, sound more boyish, how about flight? a bit more girly or Jess

Thanks everyone ! :tiphat:

Will post pics of her asap and let you know what name we have chosen (hopefully ;-) ).