Public School Forces Children To Play ‘Gay’

Help Support CattleToday:

hooknline":1758kx9d said:
HOSS":1758kx9d said:
My first two children were homeschooled. Little Hoss attends kindergarten a private christian school. My daughter (oldest) went to MTSU on a full academic scholarship and is now a high school spanish teacher. My son is working for a semester before he starts college so he can earn enough money to take a trip to Japan to meet some folks in video game design. It seemed to surprise everyone but us on how well prepared my daughter was going into college where she maintained a 3.9 GPA and graduated with honors. We kept them focused on reading, writing and arithmatic for 4 hours per day. That is all it took. None of their time was wasted learning about the LGBT lifestyle or other liberal brainwashing. Kids are in public school 7 hours per day and still can't read or write when they graduate.......sad.
People get a shock when they find out that you can effectively teach a child with 2 hours a day and blow the public schools away. Imagine what they can learn After that 2 hr a day lesson.

That's because you are very intelligent parents teaching very intelligent children. Lower the IQ's of the parents doing the teaching and the students doing the learning and you will have a much different result.

Larry

sim.-ang.king":1svnzs2n said:
Did the government fear the people, or was it different back then? I believe you would find that the politicians were a lot different then they are today, and would of not had a problem with making a law against something like this without any citizen threatening them or even speaking a word. And I really don't see what this has to do with people fearing government when it's the people doing this, and not the government? Maybe if you would of read my first post you might of notice the comic irony between cultures I was referencing towards.
Dammit boy your dumb. I quoted you because I agreed with you. I was just making an additional point. Now go get some tweezers and pluck those 6 chin hairs so you can do something constructive.

jedstivers":84szmrwi said:
The real problems started with some of the greatest generations kids, now I know there are a lot of them that are not the problem so don't jump all over me without thinking about it. It wasn't so much the rural areas but the urban east and left coast. I just have never understood how some of those men and women raised some of those kids. As to the op I didn't even read the link but I get the jest of it. Just can't even get my head around it.
I often ponder the same thing Jed. After all that generations kids are running the country today. It seems that the WWII generation had it hard and were determined that their kids had it better than they did. Of course not all of them as you stated. my father is the child of a WWII vet who fought of the front lines in France for 13 months. He raised his kids to ask for nothing and fight for everything. But maybe some of them had it too easy and don't realize that freedom is one generation away from extinction.

My mother is that generation. Born in '49 to a father that went to N Africa, Italy and onto France.
Her mother lost her high school sweetheart on Iwo then married my grandfather after the war.
We have talked about how her generation turned out and have no clue.

My grandad is 90 something and he was in the Navy in WWII, he spent quite a bit of time teaching me about politics and the issues of our time. He spent a lot of time on committees and boards and attending various state legislature secessions just to counter those that were there for their own selfish ends. From discussions with him, the self serving has always been with us. It is nothing new, but he did a lot to fight it. I think that there were many uniformed then as there is now.

But I worry that today, we have something that they didn't have then, a very polarized media and educational system. Not only do we have the uninformed, but we have the mis-informed. I think this is a big segment of our population.

I don't even know how I got here, I guess it got my attention that someone was actually banned from Letterman:

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/david-letterma ... ache=clear

The last line says it all:
Let's hope that happens, ASAP.
What?

That is the twist that the current media puts on things, that the old would not have. The old would have called the guy a thief like they should. This article just made a victim out of him with a few strokes of the keys and some backwards logic.

Yes the people have changed, but the media is driving this change in the malleable minds. It then says to the rest, you're out of touch, all your friends are doing it. I tend to think that if a true survey was done on many issues, the results would not be as far off of the general population here as we think. But if you can be convinced your an outcast, your less likely to stand up and say something is wrong.

Being the salt isn't easy, sometimes I have done well, other times I have failed miserably. But I'm much better at not caring today, than I was 15 years ago. There may be hope for me yet.

Latest posts