Public School Forces Children To Play ‘Gay’

Help Support CattleToday:

P & H cattle

Reaction score
Public School Forces Children To Play 'Gay', Mock Bible, Make Humor of Beastiality

" The anti-religious insanity at our public schools can be fascinating to see, kind of like watching a horrible train wreck play out in slow motion. We just heard about a University professor insisted that his class "stomp" on Jesus' name. Now we learn that, at around the same time a public charter school in South Hadley, Massachusetts, performed a play that promotes homosexuality and mocks the Bible. It must be "mock Christianity week" in the public school curriculum."

" Newman seems clueless as to the fact that, when adults voluntarily attend a commercial New York play, the play might be ART and is certainly Free Speech. However, when impressionable young people, trapped in a taxpayer-funded public school, are forced to perform in and watch the play, it's anti-Christian propaganda that is entirely inconsistent with the First Amendment's mandate that government keeps its nose out of people's religious business."

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/03/7 ... astiality/

You know if they had them stomp on a picture of Reggie Jackson, and act out a play about the KKK there would be race riots and those schools would be burned to the ground.

But it was just Jesus and the Bible.

ALACOWMAN":3anqyiqa said:
be alot more home schooling in the future........disgusting
The puzzification of this country is getting really bad. When we first started homeschooling we were laughed at. Now, not so much. Respected even. It's not the ideal situation for every family though.

And people wonder why god lets bad things happen in schools. I was homeschooled after the 3rd grade, when my teacher molested another boy in my class.

Oh well. So long as they don't chem their pop tarts into objects like fence posts or staple guns. :shock:

No more playing cowboys and indians or cops and robbers. But they can throw this other garbage into a kiddoes life. These are children for Pete's sake!

We're in a pretty conservative area here and even twenty years ago in grade school I can remember being considered a bit of a troublemaker for questioning the staffs' liberal tendencies. Ninety percent of the kids in my age group just accepted it all as fact and now as adults still have a foundation in that mindset. Some of them
My memory of school was a huge factor in our choice to homeschool our kids. One of the things that we're teaching them is to question things and think for themselves. Being Cristian /conservative for no other reason than it was forced down your throat as a child is just as bad as being a liberal because you don't know any better. We have to teach kids to THINK for themselves or they'll always be sucseptable to the ideas of others for good or bad.

cow pollinater":29f3h95a said:
Being Cristian /conservative for no other reason than it was forced down your throat as a child is just as bad as being a liberal because you don't know any better. We have to teach kids to THINK for themselves or they'll always be sucseptable to the ideas of others for good or bad.

Cow Pollinater... I may get some grief for this but I have to disagree with your comment. As a Christian it is my duty to raise my kids in the ways of the Lord.

Proverbs 22:6 - Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Being a parent isn't easy, but I wouldn't want to do it without Gods Grace involved. I do believe that our children need to think for themselves but my take on that statement is that they will be faced with all kinds of evil in this world (much more then I ever had to deal with... just look at the internet for that) but if we raise them right, THEY will make the right decisions along the way.

Brian

TN Cattle Man":2yq02tyl said:
cow pollinater":2yq02tyl said:
Being Cristian /conservative for no other reason than it was forced down your throat as a child is just as bad as being a liberal because you don't know any better. We have to teach kids to THINK for themselves or they'll always be sucseptable to the ideas of others for good or bad.

Cow Pollinater... I may get some grief for this but I have to disagree with your comment. As a Christian it is my duty to raise my kids in the ways of the Lord.

Proverbs 22:6 - Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Being a parent isn't easy, but I wouldn't want to do it without Gods Grace involved. I do believe that our children need to think for themselves but my take on that statement is that they will be faced with all kinds of evil in this world (much more then I ever had to deal with... just look at the internet for that) but if we raise them right, THEY will make the right decisions along the way.

Brian
I agree with you. Faith is part of our curriculum. But, I want my kids to know WHY they believe what they believe. In my mind part of knowing where you're headed is knowing where not to be and why you don't want to be there. I know to many people that were raised as Christians but just kind of go through the motions and are every bit as sinful as everyone else in society but they think they're better off because they go to church once a month... That's not faith. That's the grown up version of follow the leader.

Good deal... couldn't agree with your comments more! I too know many people like the ones you describe! Just remember... we will ALL be judged one day! Teach your children well...

Where abouts in Central CA are you? I have a lot of family in the central valley (Stanislaus County). Mostly almond and walnut growers.

TN Cattle Man":t63qjfo3 said:
Good deal... couldn't agree with your comments more! I too know many people like the ones you describe! Just remember... we will ALL be judged one day! Teach your children well...

Where abouts in Central CA are you? I have a lot of family in the central valley (Stanislaus County). Mostly almond and walnut growers.
I'm in Tulare county which is about two hours south of Stanislaus.

sim.-ang.king":ljnp4yc1 said:
You know if they had them stomp on a picture of Reggie Jackson, and act out a play about the KKK there would be race riots and those schools would be burned to the ground.

Think about that for a minute. There would be race riots by whom and why? Because they are passionate about what they believe. We are just a bunch of puzzified excuses for men hiding behind computer screens. 50 years ago they would have never tried this shyt they do today in schools and other places because our fathers and grandfathers had backbone. That WWII generation AC was talking about wouldn't have put up with this shyt. Problem today is I don't know if I take a stand how many of you are going to stand with me or hide behind your computer screen. Our fathers and grandfathers didn't have to ask that question. They knew their friends and neighbors were willing to die beside them if need be. Sadly the greatest generation is being followed by the spineless generation.

My first two children were homeschooled. Little Hoss attends kindergarten a private christian school. My daughter (oldest) went to MTSU on a full academic scholarship and is now a high school spanish teacher. My son is working for a semester before he starts college so he can earn enough money to take a trip to Japan to meet some folks in video game design. It seemed to surprise everyone but us on how well prepared my daughter was going into college where she maintained a 3.9 GPA and graduated with honors. We kept them focused on reading, writing and arithmatic for 4 hours per day. That is all it took. None of their time was wasted learning about the LGBT lifestyle or other liberal brainwashing. Kids are in public school 7 hours per day and still can't read or write when they graduate.......sad.

HOSS":1u6cdrbd said:
My first two children were homeschooled. Little Hoss attends kindergarten a private christian school. My daughter (oldest) went to MTSU on a full academic scholarship and is now a high school spanish teacher. My son is working for a semester before he starts college so he can earn enough money to take a trip to Japan to meet some folks in video game design. It seemed to surprise everyone but us on how well prepared my daughter was going into college where she maintained a 3.9 GPA and graduated with honors. We kept them focused on reading, writing and arithmatic for 4 hours per day. That is all it took. None of their time was wasted learning about the LGBT lifestyle or other liberal brainwashing. Kids are in public school 7 hours per day and still can't read or write when they graduate.......sad.
People get a shock when they find out that you can effectively teach a child with 2 hours a day and blow the public schools away. Imagine what they can learn After that 2 hr a day lesson.

Isomade":8rwg2x7c said:
sim.-ang.king":8rwg2x7c said:

Think about that for a minute. There would be race riots by whom and why? Because they are passionate about what they believe. We are just a bunch of puzzified excuses for men hiding behind computer screens. 50 years ago they would have never tried this shyt they do today in schools and other places because our fathers and grandfathers had backbone. That WWII generation AC was talking about wouldn't have put up with this shyt. Problem today is I don't know if I take a stand how many of you are going to stand with me or hide behind your computer screen. Our fathers and grandfathers didn't have to ask that question. They knew their friends and neighbors were willing to die beside them if need be. Sadly the greatest generation is being followed by the spineless generation.
Some of us have taken a stand and pulled our kids out of school. I use my computer to make a stand as I send a couple emails a week to politicians to voice my opinion. I hope that it never goes further than that but wars are started and also averted by dialog and diplomacy so it's time for that first and it is happening.

The strength of our fathers and grandfathers was that they stood up and never looked around waiting to see who was with them. Once standing they looked around and saw that they were in pretty good company. I think a quick glance at ammunition sales would at least give you a little security when you're ready to test us.

Isomade":2kiqu4au said:
sim.-ang.king":2kiqu4au said:

So are you on a airplane right now on your way to kick some teacher's butt?
Or just preaching from behind a computer screen?
The pen is still mightier then the sword...even on a computer.

sim.-ang.king":1xy0axyj said:
Isomade":1xy0axyj said:
sim.-ang.king":1xy0axyj said:

So are you on a airplane right now on your way to kick some teacher's butt?
Or just preaching from behind a computer screen?
The pen is still mightier then the sword...even on a computer.
I was speaking figuratively and lumping myself in with everyone of this generation. As far as the pen and the sword. I'll guarantee you our government feared the WWII generation and it had nothing to do with their pens. Difference is, we fear our government, our government should fear us.

Did the government fear the people, or was it different back then? I believe you would find that the politicians were a lot different then they are today, and would of not had a problem with making a law against something like this without any citizen threatening them or even speaking a word. And I really don't see what this has to do with people fearing government when it's the people doing this, and not the government? Maybe if you would of read my first post you might of notice the comic irony between cultures I was referencing towards.

The real problems started with some of the greatest generations kids, now I know there are a lot of them that are not the problem so don't jump all over me without thinking about it. It wasn't so much the rural areas but the urban east and left coast. I just have never understood how some of those men and women raised some of those kids. As to the op I didn't even read the link but I get the jest of it. Just can't even get my head around it.

Latest posts