presidential alert

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":1glfsln1 said:
True Grit Farms":1glfsln1 said:
I got it and wasn't very happy about it. What gives someone the right to call and bother you when your paying for phone service? I cuss everyone that calls or tx that I don't know. I feel it's an invasion of my privacy at the least, and definitely a waste of my time.
It has an on/off switch.

Putting it in the bottom of a beaver pond will work too. Even the "Find my Phone" app won't locate it so you know big brother can't even track you.

Jogeephus":8czha9f7 said:
TexasBred":8czha9f7 said:
True Grit Farms":8czha9f7 said:
I got it and wasn't very happy about it. What gives someone the right to call and bother you when your paying for phone service? I cuss everyone that calls or tx that I don't know. I feel it's an invasion of my privacy at the least, and definitely a waste of my time.
It has an on/off switch.

Putting it in the bottom of a beaver pond will work too. Even the "Find my Phone" app won't locate it so you know big brother can't even track you.
I'm sure you know this from experience? From what I've seen screw the phone when it's time to leave the beaver pond there's no turning back.

Hate to admit it but I do have experience in this department. That find my phone app has worked wonderfully on several occasions but it sure failed in the beaver pond. Best leave it on the hill. That was an expensive lesson learned.

True Grit Farms":eru4045z said:
greatgerts":eru4045z said:
M-5":eru4045z said:
Yes , I specifically remember getting some kind of alert with that other sob was in office ,.

That alert was one that said "Another 4 years of this BS!"
I sure hope your right. And if Ginsburg would hurry up and retire we might be able to save our country from the UN and others that want to make us a third world country.

She died 6 years ago. That's her mummy you see in all those pics. :lol2:

Latest posts