presidential alert

Help Support CattleToday:

I got it and wasn't very happy about it. What gives someone the right to call and bother you when your paying for phone service? I cuss everyone that calls or tx that I don't know. I feel it's an invasion of my privacy at the least, and definitely a waste of my time.

JMJ Farms":24ukeqdi said:
1982vett":24ukeqdi said:
I've got alerts and notifications turned off so I suspect It didn't get through....unless it was one of those "suspected spam" calls I ignored.

It wasn't a phone call. It was one of those alert deals that sounds like an Amber alert, or the emergency broadcasting system tests that come on while you're watching tv.
:idea: That explains all the phones go8ng off at the sale today. :lol2:

True Grit Farms":31qld32y said:
I got it and wasn't very happy about it. What gives someone the right to call and bother you when your paying for phone service? I cuss everyone that calls or tx that I don't know. I feel it's an invasion of my privacy at the least, and definitely a waste of my time.

Privacy? What's that? :lol2:

1982vett":1fzxovro said:
JMJ Farms":1fzxovro said:
1982vett":1fzxovro said:
I've got alerts and notifications turned off so I suspect It didn't get through....unless it was one of those "suspected spam" calls I ignored.

It wasn't a phone call. It was one of those alert deals that sounds like an Amber alert, or the emergency broadcasting system tests that come on while you're watching tv.
:idea: That explains all the phones go8ng off at the sale today. :lol2:

Yep. If you were in a crowd I would definitely say it was an attention getter!

JMJ Farms":st2ryq30 said:
True Grit Farms":st2ryq30 said:

Privacy? What's that? :lol2:
Very true in today's world.

True Grit Farms":3d05gadc said:

If the liberals were closing in you'd want the advance notice. Lol

jltrent":3dsrs2eo said:
Nothing yet on my Tracfone.....do I need to upgrade?
Came in on my tracfone

I was in a tractor with a cab when it came through so I didn't hear it. But then it came across the radio. And said they'd sent one to ever cell phone in the USA but not all would get it. When I checked my phone it was there

Those 'several million' that an alert was not sent to are considered by FEMA and DoD to be expendable, non-crucial for the survival of the nation, and are NOT expected to survive any apocalyptic event or scenario anyway. :tiphat:
:hide:

i got it but my phone isn't attached at my hip like everyone elses.. so i didn't see it until later.

callmefence":i5nppbjm said:
I voted for dt and fully support him............ but he's gonna get in hot water with this.

But Obama was the one that initiated the system. DT is just the one that finally tested it after being in place for 6 YEARS!

greatgerts":4i2lckbk said:
callmefence":4i2lckbk said:
I voted for dt and fully support him............ but he's gonna get in hot water with this.

But Obama was the one that initiated the system. DT is just the one that finally tested it after being in place for 6 YEARS!

Yes , I specifically remember getting some kind of alert with that other sob was in office ,.

M-5":2oxyuwwo said:
greatgerts":2oxyuwwo said:
callmefence":2oxyuwwo said:

Yes , I specifically remember getting some kind of alert with that other sob was in office ,.

That alert was one that said "Another 4 years of this BS!"

greybeard":1zgov56z said:
Those 'several million' that an alert was not sent to are considered by FEMA and DoD to be expendable, non-crucial for the survival of the nation, and are NOT expected to survive any apocalyptic event or scenario anyway. :tiphat:
:hide:

:lol2:

I got it but thought it was another Amber Alert and turned it off without looking at it. Sure allot of stir over a text alert going of on your phone. Every news channel had people whining about, country is turning into a bunch of babies. Some people acted like it gave them PTSD. Geez

Lucky":3vo850u0 said:
I got it but thought it was another Amber Alert and turned it off without looking at it. Sure allot of stir over a text alert going of on your phone. Every news channel had people whining about, country is turning into a bunch of babies. Some people acted like it gave them PTSD. Geez
That, doesn't take much nowadays. You can 'get PTSD' (medically affirmed and documented) if even your pet goldfish croaks and the govt's SS disability program on it is the 2nd most abused program (behind the VA's Agent Orange program) in existence.

greatgerts":xuly741n said:
M-5":xuly741n said:
greatgerts":xuly741n said:

That alert was one that said "Another 4 years of this BS!"
I sure hope your right. And if Ginsburg would hurry up and retire we might be able to save our country from the UN and others that want to make us a third world country.

True Grit Farms":2y9x73up said:
It has an on/off switch.

Latest posts