presidential alert

Help Support CattleToday:

I did. Now all I hafta do is figure out how to use the new smart phone. Wee bit more sophisticated than the circa 80's "Princess" pink land line phone. ROTFL

Nope, no alerts on anything but don't think my flip phone qualifies...LOL. I did hear about his rally and his comments... sometimes I think he needs to just keep his mouth shut and let them bury themselves....

farmerjan":cg869it1 said:
Nope, no alerts on anything but don't think my flip phone qualifies...LOL. I did hear about his rally and his comments... sometimes I think he needs to just keep his mouth shut and let them bury themselves....
I got it on my flip phone, a 4 yr old Verizon LG that looks like

Yall can sleep sound and safe tonight..ol greybeard's on watch.

:lol: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I didn't get it. But there is no cell service here and I have been hiking around in the hills with the kids chasing Bambi. Is the world coming to an end?

Farm Fence Solutions":209f55x6 said:
I got it, but I never signed up for Twitter.

All US registered cell service providers were supposed to carry the test alert to all customers. CT is the closest thing to twitter/fb that I am on.

I was with my wife at her cardologist appointment when it came in. The entire place got them and everyone was scrambling to turn it off. Was pretty funny because only about half the people knew what it was.

skyhightree1":kqcb58vi said:
Bestoutwest":kqcb58vi said:
I did not get it, nor did my wife. So, if WWIII hits, we'll be SOL. :help:

no just come here to C.T. I am sure we will keep you updated.

Why worry with fake news when you can come here and get the real stories? No kidding.I learn as much from headlines and a couple internet sites as those who are glued to the TV all day getting the latest,up to the minute,breaking rehash of the same thing over and over.

JW IN VA":o3s8fdg3 said:
skyhightree1":o3s8fdg3 said:
Bestoutwest":o3s8fdg3 said:
I did not get it, nor did my wife. So, if WWIII hits, we'll be SOL. :help:

no just come here to C.T. I am sure we will keep you updated.

Why worry with fake news when you can come here and get the real stories? No kidding.I learn as much from headlines and a couple internet sites as those who are glued to the TV all day getting the" latest,up to the minute,breaking" rehash, :deadhorse: of the same thing over and over.

slick4591":1vo0p1re said:
I was with my wife at her cardologist appointment when it came in. The entire place got them and everyone was scrambling to turn it off. Was pretty funny because only about half the people knew what it was.

I was in a public office as well when it came through. When about 20 phones all went off at the same time people looked like ants running!

I've got alerts and notifications turned off so I suspect It didn't get through....unless it was one of those "suspected spam" calls I ignored.

1982vett":16hzkx3g said:
I've got alerts and notifications turned off so I suspect It didn't get through....unless it was one of those "suspected spam" calls I ignored.

It wasn't a phone call. It was one of those alert deals that sounds like an Amber alert, or the emergency broadcasting system tests that come on while you're watching tv.

Latest posts