prayers..

Help Support CattleToday:

GB - I have not followed this thread. For that, I am sorry. Rest assured I will put your brother and your family in my prayers, and on the prayer chain at our church. God CAN and DOES do amazing things!

Thanks for the update. I almost pm'd you today to inquire. Glad I waited. Hoping for the best outcomes for you all.

Thanks all. There was a glitch. They got him prepped this am, and was to have one last test (MRI) right before surgery and found out (for whatever reason) the MRI didn't get scheduled for this morning, so it's all been rescheduled for Thursday morning. Exasperating......

Surgery is done. From preliminary looks, it was successful and they were able to remove all the mass with a minimal amount of cerebellum tissue removed in the scraping that was needed to break it loose. He is awake, alert (for the most part) knows everyone around him, sees, hears, is talking and has full use of everything so far.
relief......

greybeard":27sdxeav said:
Surgery is done. From preliminary looks, it was successful and they were able to remove all the mass with a minimal amount of cerebellum tissue removed in the scraping that was needed to break it loose. He is awake, alert (for the most part) knows everyone around him, sees, hears, is talking and has full use of everything so far.
relief......

That's great... Keep us informed

Latest posts