prayers needed, Update! Baby is here!

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
Eledest daughter went for check up last p.m. Her blood pressure was high and she had a protein in her UA that she shouldn't have. There is a very long word for her symptoms that I cannot pro-nounce nor do I understand. They kept her over night in the hospital. If she has the protein in today's UA test, they are going to induce labor. She is six weeks from her due date (thank goodness she has almost made it). She is in good care at a good hospital. Once baby is born doctors can attend to both.

All prayers for my daughter and grand daughter are very much appreciated. I think both will be fine.

You and your family are in our prayers. I'm sure everything will be just fine but a little extra prayer never hurts.

Keep us updated.

You're all in my prayers.....All should be well..Keep us updated,please...Much love to all,'specilly baby :heart:

backhoeboogie":2awgcdam said:
Eledest daughter went for check up last p.m. Her blood pressure was high and she had a protein in her UA that she shouldn't have. There is a very long word for her symptoms that I cannot pro-nounce nor do I understand. They kept her over night in the hospital. If she has the protein in today's UA test, they are going to induce labor. She is six weeks from her due date (thank goodness she has almost made it). She is in good care at a good hospital. Once baby is born doctors can attend to both.

All prayers for my daughter and grand daughter are very much appreciated. I think both will be fine.

Will do.

Best wishes to you and your family. A friend of mine just had twin girls in June that were almost two months early, doing fine now. It's amazing what doctors can do nowadays.

cfpinz

All the best to you and yours. My niece was born about 6 weeks early back in May, and she goos and gahs and smiles and laughs with the best of them now. :D

I hope everything turns out okay. I'm sure that she'll do well and the baby will be fine. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Thank you all. I am with her now (my daughter) at the hospital, on her lap top. She is in good hands.

I'm sorry to hear that BHB, know that your daughter and granddaughter are in mine. :heart: Keep the faith, it will be ok! :)

You all are wonderful folks!

Her chemistry is better so the Dr. sent her home, to bed, this evening. Her blood pressure is still a bit elevated so she is to stay in bed and on a specific diet no no. She goes back Thursday for checking. We got her home (each had driven up from work originally) so we drove one of their vehicles home. We just got to our home ourselves.

Thank you everyone. Thanks for the pms too. Everyone of you are wonderful.

Latest posts