Post Holes

Help Support CattleToday:

In MO, portables are the only way to go. That way when you can only get it in the ground for a foot you can cut off the excess and use it somewhere else.

dun

Post holes have I got an deal for you.We carry genuine Certified MAnitoba postholes, and as a bonus we will throw in a post hole stretcher.

The stretcher works very well, light the fuse drop it in the hole..........AND RUN LIKE HELL.......... ;-)

please phone to arrange shipping at 1 -888-6788 (HOLES R US)

frenchie":fqazr6g0 said:
Post holes have I got an deal for you.
Sorry, Frenchie! You know better than that! Thought you could slip that one through, didn't you? Because of the possible presence of Specific Risk Material from the Canadian cowherd in your holes, the R-CALF border guards are on the lookout for hole shipments of Canadian origin.

I realize this will cause huge supply problems for you guys and the value of a hole will plummet. Your government, along with your Canadian Hole Association, will be all talk about ways to help you. Expect them to delay action until you are all serfs for your Liberal party on what was once your land.

But, not to worry! That's when the R-HOLES will step up with their checkbooks to bail you out. But only when your holes get cheap enough for them to turn a nice profit at your expense! That's what neighbors are for, huh?

I prefer to use mesquite brand of portable post holes as they come with labor to install them. La4 now the price is comparable to La postholes without installation and skeeters. Mesquite postholes is most definitely the best Texas brand of bigger,better,and tougher postholes. I think Texan or Craig are dealers of this unique brand of postholes. Be careful and buy from a qualified dealer as there are counterfiets from south of the border, these are not warrantied . You must be careful in looking for certified Texas Mesquite Postholes as all look black and deep once installed. To get the best in postholes look for the CTMP stamp. Only the best holes are selected to recieve the stamp I think its around 51 % make the grade. For any further assistance contact your certified TMP dealer the number is BR549.

I can't believe it you lads are still in the dark ages of post hole technology. Professor R.S. Houle (RSF) from Guelph developed dehydrated postholes. There are 48 per sheet, you just peel and plop and when it rains voila there's your hole.
The only problem with them is that Cornell U patend the idea and want to collect royalities on it. Canada claims it is public domain so it might be locked up in the courts for years.
In the mean time all 1.6 million already produced had to be recalled because of a possible virus infection. (It seem they propagate by themselves if exposed to bull sh!t prior to being rehydrated)and they managed to find all but five.
All the 3 letter spy agencies are on the case CIA FBI MI5 (the RCMP are out of the loop again) They believe this is where they went:
one went the the democratic convention and invaded their "Policies Portfolio". Another went to a certain bluejean manufacturer and lodged itself in the material that goes in the knees butt and cuffs but they're not worried about it because it only affects farmers. (And city kids will pay big bucks for them.) They think one was put on Monica's dress. This is a big concern, if the stain has disappeared it will diminish the archival value and no museum will want to display it without the stain. They believe another has reproduced in U.S. ballot boxes. But no worries there ballots with only holes means no chads to worry about. The last one ended up in the Canadian BSE compansation program. BIG problems there since there is so much bull sh!t the holes are breeding like mad.

So does this mean that there will be an over supply and all of NorthAmerica will be flooded with post holes and the prices will drop drastically. Do You know of a charting service that carries post hole data, and if they are traded on the Futures Markets. If so would it be the CBOT or the CME

In australia we dont even use post holes,we have trained kangaroos which perch atop the posts and thump them into the ground.I dont think these are available in the US,there could be a market opening that needs to be filled. :D

steveaust":2jjn29c3 said:
In australia we dont even use post holes,we have trained kangaroos which perch atop the posts and thump them into the ground.I dont think these are available in the US,there could be a market opening that needs to be filled. :D

I might be interested, but this market is pretty well controled by certherf la4, Craig, and Texan.
Texan and Craig have exclusive dearlerships here in Texas.

By the way how much does it cost to upkeep a roo.

Here in Arizona we have a unique type of post hole. In the remote desert there are remnants of old verticle silver mine core sample holes. They go over 100' deep. We dig um up trying to keep them in one piece then cut them into 4' lenghts for post holes. Our main export country is Yugoslavia. They really enjoy getting these post holes from Arizona as rare as they are. But then any country that built the YUGO would ! ;-)

This all depends on how hard you work them,I only use mine as a post driver a couple of times a week and ride it to the pub on saturday nites.I would say that if dont ride it and only use it for the occassional post then a bale of hay a week should do it.

steveaust......I only use mine as a post driver a couple of times a week and ride it to the pub on saturday nites.

I was looking at one of those things...............are the signal l;ights in the pouch. :lol: :lol:

While we're on this VERY serious subject of post hole manufacturing and marketing, I would like to alert everyone to a needed after market item for the posts, themselves. As we all know, some posts can carry viruses and other diseases, such as Wood Rot and Rust when in contact with moist soils. This new market item is:

Post Condoms. They are now available in both standard and inflatable models. The inflatable model is very useful when the post hole is too large and the post is loose in the hole. After inflating this model, you merely backfill the hole and leave a mound on top. After a few weeks, the post hold condom biodegrades and the top mound settles in the hole to provide a secure fit for the post in the post hole. The standard model speaks for itself.

The Post Condoms are manufactured in a continuous strip in 1000 quantity strips, each with a rust-preventative/fungus inhibitor lubricant for use with steel or wood posts. Discounts for 5,000 or more orders.

Latest posts