Perhaps This Is Why I seldom Post Any More

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything in that thread was "controversial" to the extent that the general population needed to be shielded from it, then we have become far too sensitive, too conditioned by the press and too weak ........ Well, that is my opinion only.
It got into various opinions of peoples views on covid vaccinations and due to the precedence of past discussions on covid was moved. It had nothing to do with Bez's post in my opinion, more to do with what other people said, not that what they said was a bad thing, just that it became necessary to relocate it. Where things might have been done better is that the moderator should have contacted Bez to explain things and invite him to join the political section.
I think that the moderator should post and explain why he/she moved the post for clarity. Nothing argumentive, just a friendly clarification. and I would hope that people don't try and argue the point, just accept the decision. A bit of open communication goes a long way to harmony.

Ken

Is someone is not aware of the rules it is understood they most likely can not follow them. Make sure they know the rules before a foul is called.

Bez received a private message shortly after the post was temporarily moved. He or she was given the option to have the post cleaned up and returned to the Coffee Shop or for it to be left in the Politics, Religion, and Controversy section.

Mod3

Status
Not open for further replies.