Post a random picture

Help Support CattleToday:

Between high school and college I worked the grill at McDonalds. We once had a mini rush, and there was this girl that was supposed to help me. Well she was no help, and a good thing because I handled the whole rush all by my self, she would have just been in the way, and would have gotten ran over. I tried to train a few that just couldn't hack it, no way would they be worth $20 per hour; at the time they weren't even worth $3.35. Working the grill at McDonalds is not that hard.
My wife and I made the mistake after the kids all quit coming around Halloween Night, of running up to Burger King instead of cooking at home. (not my 1st choice but it was closest) Evidently, 1/2 the help didn't show up for work that night.

The ones that were there though, did a stellar job of it, under rush conditions, with both the drive through lines and lobby lines extremely long. The only customer I saw that got upset was someone that had used his 'app' to pre-order and thought it would get him 'head of line' privileges. He was more than a little incensed, that he had to wait just like everyone else. It matters little how you order... the cook can only work so fast.

These little hellians have been giving me fits all day. I think they know their days are numbered, so get aggressive and fly down my shirt. I must be getting sappy. I can't kill anything anymore.
7ECDACEF-47AE-41B2-8B97-095D22A6AF4A.jpeg

These little hellians have been giving me fits all day. I think they know their days are numbered, so get aggressive and fly down my shirt. I must be getting sappy. I can't kill anything anymore.
View attachment 36633
Isn't it some kind of Ladybug? Why do you want to kill bugs that kill garden and crop pests?

View attachment 36633
Aren't you the person that posted the above picture of the Asian Lady Beetle and said they were hellions?

Latest posts