Population

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
hooknline":3vj8suva said:
I agree this country is unravelling. 53% of the population doesn't want to work and wants to live off the backs of the other 47%. 64% of the crime is committed by 4% of the population. Young black males. And they get paid to reproduce. These are just facts.

There you go again. Pokin fun at the color BLACK. Wasn't it enough that you made your box of black crayons joke. :lol:

Most if not all of the worlds problems can be solved with population control. Deep thinking just gets you in trouble. If we could get rid of 1/2 the folks in this country that don't do anything for it, everything would be peaches and cream.

inyati13":3u0h1fdd said:
hooknline":3u0h1fdd said:
I agree this country is unravelling. 53% of the population doesn't want to work and wants to live off the backs of the other 47%. 64% of the crime is committed by 4% of the population. Young black males. And they get paid to reproduce. These are just facts.

There you go again. Pokin fun at the color BLACK. Wasn't it enough that you made your box of black crayons joke. :lol:
I truly wish it was a joke. This country has to fix the lazy and the pc problem. Until that happens nothing will improve

Jogeephus":2hgp35gs said:
hooknline":2hgp35gs said:
Isomade":2hgp35gs said:
I didnt understand your comment at all till I read the other thread. Looks like two azz-holes in a squabble. Carry on...
:lol:
Makes more sense now. As far as I'm concerned if they both want to keep things civil I'd prefer that. But like anything else it's a 2 way road

Just keep on poking sticks every chance you get. Don't be scared. Be a man.
That's easy for you to say; Slingin lightning bolts from afar, drowin old men 4 states away and such.

hooknline":1zazxat2 said:
inyati13":1zazxat2 said:
hooknline":1zazxat2 said:

I truly wish it was a joke. This country has to fix the lazy and the pc problem. Until that happens nothing will improve

I don't see a way out. This country runs on the cash flow out of Washington. Farmers, ranchers and agriculture are on the federal teat. They have to borrow 40% of it from foreign powers. Take away that cash flow and everyone will be screaming.

alisonb":26zbxnrk said:
This thread is not about an individual but about a great county that had lead by way of example(world wide) and now seems to be unravelling at the seams. In 35 odd year time the 400 million mark will be reached, that is a lot of people trying to survive and make a decent living.
You are correct and it's spooky to think about. CA has been a super-power for feeding the world for more than a few decades and our hands are rapidly being tied. We're kind of turning into Africa where the land isn't the problem, it's the government that holds us back. I'm in a good place for water but I tell people that I have plenty of water to feed my family, but I need a vote to have enough water to feed YOURS.

alisonb":1sg3g208 said:
TexasBred":1sg3g208 said:
alisonb":1sg3g208 said:
Have you ever seen two people argue for ages and never come to any agreement? Then I must ask how can the citizens of a country with a population of over 313 mil possibly ever come to any sort of agreement :shock: . A country that many looked to, and still do, as an example of democracy with freedom of speech and human rights.

A daunting task I'd say for any leader elected.

It would help if we had leadership who's only agenda was to serve the people of the United States of America. Everyone else can look out for themselves. But if everyone agrees all the time you're simply another rat following the Pied Piper.

BTW I saw nothing wrong with what you posted at all. Maybe Hook is just having a bad day. :lol: :lol:
This thread is not about an individual but about a great county that had lead by way of example(world wide) and now seems to be unravelling at the seams. In 35 odd year time the 400 million mark will be reached, that is a lot of people trying to survive and make a decent living.

Unbelievable, isn't it Ali? I try to stay out of these discussions now since I was threatened. I now carry and keep my mouth shut. But I would like to make comment about this thread you started. You can bad mouth me or other folks on here but you have absolutely no right at all to bad mouth the US. Are you really from South Africa? If yes, you have the balls to bad mouth the US? Seems to me Apartheid was a way of life in S. Africa not too many years ago. Was that right? The US could cut off trade with you folks and let you starve in the dark, be fine with me. Better yet, cut off aid and let the death be slow and painful.

Times are tough here and, as was mentioned above, a lot of folks are upset with the way this country is being governed. I'm one of them but It's still our country and none of your business how it is run. In this case I believe Hook (or whomever you aimed your jabs at) is spot on. Maybe he wasn't tactful when he made his comments but, like I said, people are upset and we don't need any negative comments from outsiders.

Have a wonderful day.

Alison is just saying what the rest of the world sees happening here--probably based on news reports. We do the same thing almost daily here at CT regarding other nations.
When you look at both our population size, our varied geography and climates, as well as our differing demographics, it is amazing we ever agree on anything at all.

alisonb":ur2k5337 said:
TexasBred":ur2k5337 said:
alisonb":ur2k5337 said:
Have you ever seen two people argue for ages and never come to any agreement? Then I must ask how can the citizens of a country with a population of over 313 mil possibly ever come to any sort of agreement :shock: . A country that many looked to, and still do, as an example of democracy with freedom of speech and human rights.

A daunting task I'd say for any leader elected.

It would help if we had leadership who's only agenda was to serve the people of the United States of America. Everyone else can look out for themselves. But if everyone agrees all the time you're simply another rat following the Pied Piper.

BTW I saw nothing wrong with what you posted at all. Maybe Hook is just having a bad day. :lol: :lol:

The problem IMOO is that we have become a PC nation with the government trying to serve special interest group's instead of the people.
If you look at the Civil Right's law's in our country they are unconstitutional as they only are applied to certain group's, not all American's.
The same goes for the hate crime law's, it is a hate crime for a white man to kill a black I have never heard of it used the other way around. There are political forces in a party that are trying to destroy and drive a wedge in the country to keep trouble stirred up. Secondly we have become a me nation only interested in what is in it for me. A lot of the indoctrination is happening through our school's and the media takes up after that.
Again the only thing IMO that will save us is returning to constitution and strict adherence to it.

greybeard":23qtgsqk said:
Alison is just saying what the rest of the world sees happening here--probably based on news reports. We do the same thing almost daily here at CT regarding other nations.
When you look at both our population size, our varied geography and climates, as well as our differing demographics, it is amazing we ever agree on anything at all.

My friend, I have been here thinking just what you are stating and wondering if I should get into it. I think what alisonb stated does not justify the severity of the comments being directed at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts