Population

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisonb

Reaction score
Have you ever seen two people argue for ages and never come to any agreement? Then I must ask how can the citizens of a country with a population of over 313 mil possibly ever come to any sort of agreement :shock: . A country that many looked to, and still do, as an example of democracy with freedom of speech and human rights.

A daunting task I'd say for any leader elected.

Why would it bother a resident of South Africa if another countries people have differences :roll:

Don't spose you have every heard of 'world economy'....no, didn't think so!

Don't suppose you've ever heard the term sanctimonious
World economy :lol: that's why you brought it up. :roll:
alisonb":1g6hebfu said:
Well I don't suppose we can all be as perfect as you :roll: . Do it yourself and stop griping....

I can be just as unnecessarily rude as you can. And just as publicly

Agh Hook, I'm not going to stoop to you level or play your childish little games. Grow up and be another person!

I guess not. More than a few people have been run off these boards because by a few sanctimonious members. I've heard from a few of them the last week. I won't be one of them. I try not to be rude just because I dont agree with someone. Not always successfully.
But I sure as heck will give it right back when I get it.

alisonb":87epdzpw said:
Have you ever seen two people argue for ages and never come to any agreement? Then I must ask how can the citizens of a country with a population of over 313 mil possibly ever come to any sort of agreement :shock: . A country that many looked to, and still do, as an example of democracy with freedom of speech and human rights.

It would help if we had leadership who's only agenda was to serve the people of the United States of America. Everyone else can look out for themselves. But if everyone agrees all the time you're simply another rat following the Pied Piper.

BTW I saw nothing wrong with what you posted at all. Maybe Hook is just having a bad day. :lol: :lol:

hooknline":elxccgur said:
alisonb":elxccgur said:
Well I don't suppose we can all be as perfect as you :roll: . Do it yourself and stop griping....

You started it!

KNERSIE":1l2s36yf said:
hooknline":1l2s36yf said:
alisonb":1l2s36yf said:

You started it!
Actually go and read the thread "adventures in babysitting" and let me know who started off being rude first.
On edit:
I contacted both by pm to try to keep the drama off the boards and to come to an agreement to keep things civil. One didn't bother responding at all. The other only got worse and parroted almost word or word what the other had said publicly. At no point up until now have I said one cross word to either person. But it's ok for both of them. I understand now.

I don't spend much time in the coffee shop, so I didn't see that, just went with what I saw here.

I didnt understand your comment at all till I read the other thread. Looks like two azz-holes in a squabble. Carry on...

Isomade":2gvyti33 said:
I didnt understand your comment at all till I read the other thread. Looks like two azz-holes in a squabble. Carry on...
:lol:
Makes more sense now. As far as I'm concerned if they both want to keep things civil I'd prefer that. But like anything else it's a 2 way road

hooknline":2zlft9il said:
Isomade":2zlft9il said:
Makes more sense now. As far as I'm concerned if they both want to keep things civil I'd prefer that. But like anything else it's a 2 way road

Just keep on poking sticks every chance you get. Don't be scared. Be a man.

Jogeephus":ffe6bsj1 said:
hooknline":ffe6bsj1 said:
Isomade":ffe6bsj1 said:

So I should just let it roll off my back until the next time right? One takes up where the other left off. Sure. I've tried that approach several times on here and it seems to be a repeating pattern.
So at what point does it end?

TexasBred":27x0z4mu said:
alisonb":27x0z4mu said:

It would help if we had leadership who's only agenda was to serve the people of the United States of America. Everyone else can look out for themselves. But if everyone agrees all the time you're simply another rat following the Pied Piper.

BTW I saw nothing wrong with what you posted at all. Maybe Hook is just having a bad day. :lol: :lol:
This thread is not about an individual but about a great county that had lead by way of example(world wide) and now seems to be unravelling at the seams. In 35 odd year time the 400 million mark will be reached, that is a lot of people trying to survive and make a decent living.

[
quote="Jogeephus"
[/quote]

Sounds like my old boss
He could make a point without upsetting anyone

alisonb":2czdvu99 said:
TexasBred":2czdvu99 said:
alisonb":2czdvu99 said:

This thread is not about an individual but about a great county that had lead by way of example(world wide) and now seems to be unravelling at the seams. In 35 odd year time the 400 million mark will be reached, that is a lot of people trying to survive and make a decent living.

I agree this country is unravelling. 53% of the population doesn't want to work and wants to live off the backs of the other 47%. 64% of the crime is committed by 4% of the population. Young black males. And they get paid to reproduce. These are just facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts