Japan Population Decresa

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":1uc47j09 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1uc47j09 said:
More stirring.

I will be surprised if this thread last long. Someone will take the bait.

Yep. Fish are very easy to catch in this pond. You don't even need bait. Just throw out a news report.

:santa:

Bright Raven":3ia5o4zu said:
Caustic Burno":3ia5o4zu said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3ia5o4zu said:
More stirring.

Yep. Fish are very easy to catch in this pond. You don't even need bait. Just throw out a news report.

Especially one that is totally unrelated to agriculture and cattle right?

TennesseeTuxedo":2o25sfsy said:
Bright Raven":2o25sfsy said:
Caustic Burno":2o25sfsy said:

That is not out of the ordinary with content that is posted everyday. I cannot think of a subject that has not come up here. You can whine about it but content that does not break the rules is fair game. It is in the Coffee shop!

Bright Raven":2bk0eh1f said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2bk0eh1f said:
Bright Raven":2bk0eh1f said:

That is not out of the ordinary with content that is posted everyday. I cannot think of a subject that has not come up here. You can whine about it but content that does not break to rules is fair game.

Merry Christmas Ron, I wish you all the best this holiday season.

TennesseeTuxedo":1mp7cnrh said:
Bright Raven":1mp7cnrh said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1mp7cnrh said:

That is not out of the ordinary with content that is posted everyday. I cannot think of a subject that has not come up here. You can whine about it but content that does not break to rules is fair game.

Merry Christmas Ron, I wish you all the best this holiday season.

You too, Larry. May all your aspirations be fulfilled, my very fine friend.

TennesseeTuxedo":38kqgsk4 said:
Bright Raven":38kqgsk4 said:
Caustic Burno":38kqgsk4 said:

Fewer people less food needed. Last time I checked food starts at the agriculture level.

Curly was the best, and it isn't that easy fishing when you get more spots closed than any other, more like a baiter, and in his world the part that comes before that starts with a mas, o well I cant remember the rest.

Problem with every developed nation, they don't know how to care for their citizens at either end of the age spectrum. So Mother Nature and economics makes the decision for them.

Latest posts