Poly stock tank

Help Support CattleToday:

CowboyRam

Reaction score
I have one of those 1100 gallon poly stock tanks that I have been thinking of selling. Used it one season about four years ago, and it has been sitting in our loafing shed ever since. What is something like that worth used, new it is around $600.

I sold two that were a little older and had set outside for $225 but that was 5 years ago and they were cheaper at the store. I would ask $350. Clean it up real good and if you wait until summer, folks will be interested for a swimming pool for toddlers.

How big across is a 1100 gallon stock tank and how deep? Here was my duel use 350 gallon. I had it up on cinderblocks because I cut a drain in the center bottom. Those things come with a drain up off the bottom on the side.
my pool.JPG

I have one of those 1100 gallon poly stock tanks that I have been thinking of selling. Used it one season about four years ago, and it has been sitting in our loafing shed ever since. What is something like that worth used, new it is around $600.
Around 1/2 the price of new $300 if it looks good 75% x 600 = $450 tops
Weathering, freeze thaw cycles ect over the years effects the integrity. Might have to sell it for $250 just to get rid of it.

*Why buy new when 2nd hand will due?
*Dick Enrico founder of 2nd Wind fitness equipment 1992. Fitness equipment manufacturers considered him an embarrassment.
About 10 yrs later he added selling new 'Octane Fitness' equipment and changed his tagline,
Why buy new, when 2nd hand will due. Except when the deals are this good. His business grew to 90 million a year and 103 stores.
In 2015 Nautilus Inc. bought out Octane Fitness for 115 million.

Last edited:
How big across is a 1100 gallon stock tank and how deep? Here was my duel use 350 gallon. I had it up on cinderblocks because I cut a drain in the center bottom. Those things come with a drain up off the bottom on the side.
View attachment 26277
Same depth as yours. I'd have to measure mine to be sure, but more than 8'across.

I have several rubbermaid tanks they do crack. I take them to the linex dealer and have them lined. $75 for the 110 gallon and #199 for the 300 gallon.

Latest posts