Polled Hereford Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

jhambley":329q5rlt said:
They are all out of Brookview cows (old Hereford genetics).

I'm located about 45 minutes south of you.

One of these weekend I'm going to have to come down and look at these herfs. They just moved me to Overland Park so I'm close to you now.

@ jhambley- holy smokes, those are nice! Hope you named the hatchcock herdsire "Arnold"

he looks good, just seems a bit flatter/has less rump that the hathcock bulls. if i was running herfs then I'd be wanting to get ahold of one of those yearlings that jhambley posted.

Nice bulls - I even like B&G's bull - just a little too short hipped for my taste.
Changing subject - I lived in Overland Park back in the 60's. My MIL still lives in OP on 69th Street. Met hubby & we bought a farm out in Louisburg in 1969. Sold it in 78 & moved out here.

Black and Good":39osg9ej said:
Any thoughts on my young KS bull? I can take it. LOL B&G :compute:

He is a bit short hipped but a good bull. I visited Roths on the hereford tour last year. Nice people

jhambley said:
There's been plenty of hindquarter in Polled cattle for awhile now. You just need to visit the right breeders.

Neil Trask"
Where in ga. did you find those polled herefords? I really like them and in the need a couple right now i have always leaned twoard horned due to rear quarter but if i could find herefords like that i could care less if they had horns or not.

He is a bit short hipped but a good bull. I visited Roths on the hereford tour last year. Nice people[/quote

JHH, They sure are nice people I really enjoyed going down and picking out this bull. This fall I went to their yearly sale nice set up. I would recomend them for sure. B&G

My name is Bud Hill of Hill Vue Farm, Blairsville, GA. I have been line breeding Trask Polled Herefords for 45 years. I knew Mr. Trask very well. If anyone is interested in the history of his breeding philosophy, please contct me by e-mail at [email protected].

dateline.jpg

dateline2.jpg

Latest posts