Poll : Photo contest ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Would you like a board just for photo contests ?

• 1: YES

Votes: 47 78.3%
  • 2: NO

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • 3: Just use the one on Ranchers .

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
alisonb":327n497u said:
Ryder":327n497u said:
I voted no because there were too many 'yes' votes and I thought the score should be evened up some. :nod:
Also, photography people get on my nerves. They take up too much time struttin' around with all their fancy equipment. :mad:
Also, I am not photogenic and that makes me feel bad. :cry2:

1sm226sourgrapes.gif

:)
Hillsdown put up this thread and we could all vote.
She did not say anything about having to vote yes. Therefore each person could express their individual choice in the voting---which I did. :nod:

Grapes are good for you. They contain powereful antioxidants to keep you in good health and are used to make wine, which is also good for you if taken in moderation. :banana:

You think you are so superior just because you have more of those little emoticon things. :mad:

TexasBred":33n13mf9 said:
WE can't have a contest til we get picks of Isomade and BigBull...come on guys...do it !!!

Bigbull is on there. Isom is the only one not posted.

3waycross":1dblj3l8 said:
TexasBred":1dblj3l8 said:
WE can't have a contest til we get picks of Isomade and BigBull...come on guys...do it !!!

Bigbull is on there. Isom is the only one not posted.
Don't forget Jogee, Ala, VanC, and inbredredneck.

So weve resorted to show me yours ill show you mine?
Cmon you chicken shyts. They dont get uglier than me.
And i aint apologizing anymore.

hooknline":8mv5rqi4 said:
So weve resorted to show me yours ill show you mine?
Cmon you chicken shyts. They dont get uglier than me.
And i aint apologizing anymore.
:nod: that's the truth, I thought I out-kicked my coverage but you blew it away. :lol:

So whattya worried about then
I cant change the way i look anymore than you can raise your IQ

The first contest is up and posted, lets get some entries please !!!!

PM me ,hillsdown, with your photo. The category is "close to home", ie. local landscapes .

I know you all have some great photos, so lets get them entered and shared with everyone .. :wave:

HD I have pm'd you but not sure if the photo came through, so I will post it here and perhaps you could transport it over to the right thread for me if it falls into the right category....
File0011.jpg

It is a scene of the Yorkshire Dales I took two weeks ago from my Daughters, side road. It is Emily and Charlotte Bronte Country, this is where Wuthering Heights was filmed. as you can see it is a very beautiful part of England...it is also the highest populated above sea-level area in England. (Queensbury is it's name)
ps it will look a lot different to this in a few weeks time no doubt as it will be covered in snow :frowns: yuck, that's why I won't move there.

TexasBred":2p2h050g said:
Well I'll get it started. Not a new picture but not really all that old either. What do you think? :lol2:

george2.jpg
DEAR GOD MAN... of all the people in all the world you could choose to post a picture of... :hat:
George Straight is the only competition "Mr. Wisteria :heart: " would ever have...OH MY that's nice!!
I got a whole list of songs that he sings JUST TO ME... LOL.

Wisteria Farms":c1cvqotw said:
TexasBred":c1cvqotw said:
Well I'll get it started. Not a new picture but not really all that old either. What do you think? :lol2:

george2.jpg
DEAR GOD MAN... of all the people in all the world you could choose to post a picture of... :hat:
George Straight is the only competition "Mr. Wisteria :heart: " would ever have...OH MY that's nice!!
I got a whole list of songs that he sings JUST TO ME... LOL.
:nod: Isn't he just ever so!!!!!