Poll : Photo contest ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Would you like a board just for photo contests ?

• 1: YES

Votes: 47 78.3%
  • 2: NO

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • 3: Just use the one on Ranchers .

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
dun":4gjbl6xu said:
hooknline":4gjbl6xu said:
photo-1.jpg

My son floating in the pond on the top half of a tank that was cut in half
You wouldn;t happen to call him Huck would you?

Usually call him goober or dude. Unless hes in trouble

Nice looking family hook. I can picture my son right there with yours getting into all sorts of mischief. I'll bet he's a handful

I'm all for the photo contest! I'm the biggest picture nerd there is. They may not be the best but at least they're real! I've really enjoyed all the pictures from all over the world on this site. Even if I don't comment on each individual one (don't want to come off stalkerish or anything!).

Even worse. Hes my boy! Im the oldest of 6 boys and 1 girl. My parents swear hes everybit of us all combined. Hes a good kid tho just a challenge

hook I sure do know about a boy being a handful, but now my Son Robert has grown up, not sure how sometimes, he is the best young man you could ever wish to meet.

photo-6.jpg

Me up on one of the tallest man lifts made. Had to use it for a job right along side a busy street

You guys are all premature , the contest has not yet started! You may need your pics for later...

I lost count of how many photos I had at around three thousand, a year or two ago. :p
So when does it start?

regolith":3hdtxwoq said:
You guys are all premature , the contest has not yet started! You may need your pics for later...

I lost count of how many photos I had at around three thousand, a year or two ago. :p
So when does it start?

regolith, I hope you've been saving them on a thumb drive or something. I lost a bunch of photos I can never recover when my PC crashed a few years ago.

Yes, I'm eager for it to start too!

Just waiting to hear from Macon, I imagine that with the Thanksgiving long weekend it will be sometime nest week at the earliest. But it gives you all time to take more great pictures . :D

regolith, I hope you've been saving them on a thumb drive or something. I lost a bunch of photos I can never recover when my PC crashed a few years ago.

Thanks Gale. External hard drive - the thumb drives I've got don't hold more than one folder of images. Lost the use of my first external hard drive to lightning and the tech was able to retrieve the information and put it on another. It still worries me, having them all in one place.

regolith":1ti6np0h said:

Thanks Gale. External hard drive - the thumb drives I've got don't hold more than one folder of images. Lost the use of my first external hard drive to lightning and the tech was able to retrieve the information and put it on another. It still worries me, having them all in one place.
Get one of the SD card readers that plugs into a USB port then stock up on 8 gig SD cards.

Ryder":1q1ean4s said:
alisonb":1q1ean4s said:
You guys are all premature :shock: , the contest has not yet started! You may need your pics for later... :D

I can't believe that only 26 people have voted, are there so many neutral folks out there??
I voted 'no'.

Well, yay or nay at least you voted :D . Care to motivate your 'no', it may be interesting.

alisonb":18htey7c said:
Ryder":18htey7c said:
alisonb":18htey7c said:
You guys are all premature :shock: , the contest has not yet started! You may need your pics for later... :D

I can't believe that only 26 people have voted, are there so many neutral folks out there??
I voted 'no'.

Well, yay or nay at least you voted :D . Care to motivate your 'no', it may be interesting.
I voted no because there were too many 'yes' votes and I thought the score should be evened up some. :nod:
Also, photography people get on my nerves. They take up too much time struttin' around with all their fancy equipment. :mad:
Also, I am not photogenic and that makes me feel bad. :cry2:

Ryder":1jxaj3ry said:
I voted no because there were too many 'yes' votes and I thought the score should be evened up some. :nod:
Also, photography people get on my nerves. They take up too much time struttin' around with all their fancy equipment. :mad:
Also, I am not photogenic and that makes me feel bad. :cry2:

1sm226sourgrapes.gif

:)