Poll : Photo contest ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Would you like a board just for photo contests ?

• 1: YES

Votes: 47 78.3%
  • 2: NO

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • 3: Just use the one on Ranchers .

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters

hillsdown

Reaction score
A few members were talking about maybe we should have a photo contest board like they have on Ranchers , as we have so many beautiful pictures posted by members all the time and it might be neat to choose the best ones just for fun. So I thought maybe we should do a poll and then leave it up to Macon if he wants to add one or not .

Thanks for all of your input . :tiphat:

I Don't know how to post pics, but if we had a contest board I could be persuaded to learn. :D

I wouldn't care much about the prize, if any (well... depending on what it is I guess I might), but it would be a place to see a bunch of nice pictures for sure, and I like that

No prize, just bragging rights . ;-)

If this does get approved by Macon then we need to come up with categories and a few guide lines. Also if we should have it weekly or just monthly .

I like it. Here's my first entry- titled "Kid Needs a New Backboard"

P1020522.jpg

ga.prime":2fea7n76 said:
I like it. Here's my first entry- titled "Kid Needs a New Backboard"

P1020522.jpg

Numerous vertical lines of the trees and goal with crisscrossed lines of the net, then the broken backboard with the jagged apperance. Now that's art!

Looks like the court could use some leveling and a few of the boulders removed. Might be a bit hard to dribble. :lol2:

Latest posts