Poll : Photo contest ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Would you like a board just for photo contests ?

• 1: YES

Votes: 47 78.3%
  • 2: NO

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • 3: Just use the one on Ranchers .

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
LOL I think we really need to have some rules on posting pics George. Hey you said you were Conway on another thread. Which one is it ? :lol:

you got to tell us the year, TB.

Or I might dig one up from 2006. I think I was fifeen years younger then :)

Here's a pic of our bull taken on monday

IMG_7274-crop16x9.jpg

and here's a pic of an 87 year old rancher (runs 180 head) and his ranch hand tagging a calf... calf looks none too pleased about the idea of a piercing!
IMG_1124adj.jpg

go ahead... it was a great day for shooting pics... unfortunately we got 4 inches of snow now... Booohoooo, I have to start feeding the cattle again.. they'd have had 3 more weeks of grass without snow

Wife is always telling me I need a new(er) truck. This one has been good to me, and, it has a pot of GOLD in the bed to boot :D . Actually, I'm thinking she should feel somewhat reassured that I don't trade for a newer model. :lol: She knows she's a keeper

IMG_0681.jpg

Ouachita, have you ever seen a rainbow from the air? If not, it is completely round and it looks like you can see the shadow of the plane right in the center of it. It's cool!

f-g

Ouachita":3gib0s8p said:
Wife is always telling me I need a new(er) truck. This one has been good to me, and, it has a pot of GOLD in the bed to boot :D . Actually, I'm thinking she should feel somewhat reassured that I don't trade for a newer model. :lol: She knows she's a keeper

IMG_0681.jpg
There is a two question test that determines if you need a new truck or not.

1.Does the one you have run?

2.Is it paid for?
(This is an easy one. If yes, keep it. If no, keep it.)

Ryder":1gob392h said:
Ouachita":1gob392h said:

There is a two question test that determines if you need a new truck or not.

1.Does the one you have run?

2.Is it paid for?
(This is an easy one. If yes, keep it. If no, keep it.)

Yes it's long sice paid for. And it runs great. It even has the engine from my other "older" truck. I rebuilt the 283 engine removed from a 64 chevy pickup (didn't care for that gas tank behind the seat, no seat belts, etc). This engine gets 21 mpg in this truck.

highgrit":2e471qiy said:
I like the fuel mi. but gotta have 4 wheel drive. Nice photo and a nice truck.

I've a 4wd 3/4 ton suburban. You can see part of it behind the tailgate of the pickup. Handy for keeping feed dry for those cold snowy days. My wife knows I'm a tight wad; but if I'm going to spend money, I want a new 4wd tractor first :D She's got the nice family rig for herself and the kiddos, and me sometimes. I make sure of that

Fly-guy":3vjmw0hb said:
Ouachita, have you ever seen a rainbow from the air? If not, it is completely round and it looks like you can see the shadow of the plane right in the center of it. It's cool!

f-g
Fly Guy I've seen it once....we were in Belize and flying to a small down in the southern part of the country. Ntohing but jungle and a winding river. Looked out the window of the crop duster we were in and there was a perfect circle rainbow. The most unusual thing about it tho was that you could see the shadow of our plane right in the middle of the circle. Awesome sight. Kinda gave you a reassuring feeling.

Fly-guy":1y5x3j9q said:

f-g

Sorry Fly-guy, I must have missed this. No, I've never had the privilege of seeing a rainbow in flight. My most memerable flying experience was being in an attitude whereby if you pulled back on the stick, the cows got bigger instead of smaller :D .

Oh, and running out of fuel once and making an "unscheduled landing" :shock: Not me, the pilot. I don't have pilot license

hooknline":1gdntxr3 said:
photo-1.jpg

My son floating in the pond on the top half of a tank that was cut in half
You wouldn;t happen to call him Huck would you?

Latest posts