• 8:

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • 9:

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • 10:

Votes: 4 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mistake. I was alone that day and figured to sneak it in. Momma was over my shoulder and the calf flinched at the wrong moment.

M5farm":wtdst6or said:
TexasBred":wtdst6or said:
Forgot to submit my entry. ;-) Ain't she pretty.

I said I voted for the one that made me smile , this one made me laugh out loud.

Good job, TB
She's a dandy for sure TB! The pride of your farm no doubt! :cboy:

slick4591":23i54s4m said:
MO_cows":23i54s4m said:
Inquiring minds want to know...when the voting is over, whoever submitted #5 can tell us if calf #9 got back thru the fence by itself.........

Really good entries this time!

Doesn't look my pair are blazing any trails here, so I'll just tell ya. :lol: They were in two different paddocks and yes, the gate was open about fifty yards to the right.

Aha, there was a gate. I thought the little bugger slipped thru the fence. We have had a few figure out they could do that, but as soon as momma moves away from the fence they figure out how to get back in, too.

Hills I don't know where my pics go I looked for 2 days to get the right one pushed send and I guess it didn't go through . The same thing happened a couple of times before, then I started pressing preview and then you got them. I forgot to preview this time and missed. Oh well there will be lots more like this poll. Thanks for all the hard work doing this. :clap:

don't feel bad. I didn't vote for myself so i got none..and i thought those were some pretty cute butts.

branguscowgirl":12t0o3k3 said:
M5farm":12t0o3k3 said:
TexasBred":12t0o3k3 said:
Forgot to submit my entry. ;-) Ain't she pretty.

I said I voted for the one that made me smile , this one made me laugh out loud.

Good job, TB
She's a dandy for sure TB! The pride of your farm no doubt! :cboy:
:lol2: :lol2: Donor cow. :cry2:

I had a cow that didn't look all that much better than her, and she was the mother/grandma of all my best cows,.. they had the best udders, hooves, attitudes and all looked much better than her and the daughters of much better looking cows. Some traits skip a generation it seems.

This is her at 15
cowsnov1405009.jpg

I don't know what all was in her woodpile, but she sure made me some real good cows. Hard to say if I'd want to have other cows that just LOOKED like her, she was unique in character as well.

perhaps not the build I like as an ideal, but she sure raised a big heifer anyhow.

Here was another pic I was waffling about.. I like this one too, and perhaps it would have given better competition.
IMG_0498_sm_zps8ceefa62.jpg

Here is one I could have entered, but probably wouldn't have gotten any votes. What I like about it, that's her first calf at 4 months old.

Latest posts