Votes: 4 11.1%

Votes: 2 5.6%

Votes: 14 38.9%

Votes: 1 2.8%

Votes: 2 5.6%

Votes: 1 2.8%

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
Thank you! Some of those photos looked like they'd make nice paintings. I'll go with branxchar&charx idea of "Too dang cold/hot". Either one.

As we get to know each other on here I can pick out who posted these pictures on about 5 of the 8.
So now that the poll is complete…can you say/guess who posted which picture? I tried in my mind but still don't know everyone or the areas well enough. Though I did guess @Nesikep correctly

So now that the poll is complete…can you say/guess who posted which picture? I tried in my mind but still don't know everyone or the areas well enough. Though I did guess @Nesikep correctly
1 nesi, 2 CowboyRam?, 3 TC, 4 Ned, 5 Gcreek, and 8 was me The #2 was the only one I wasn't sure of.

That picture I posted was taken right where the wolves attacked my calves. I was involved in bigger better gathers. But I either didn't have me camera, or was in the wrong place to get a good picture. But it was a fun subject and I did take a lot of pictures. That was what I thought was the best one I got.

1 nesi, 2 CowboyRam?, 3 TC, 4 Ned, 5 Gcreek, and 8 was me The #2 was the only one I wasn't sure of.

That picture I posted was taken right where the wolves attacked my calves. I was involved in bigger better gathers. But I either didn't have me camera, or was in the wrong place to get a good picture. But it was a fun subject and I did take a lot of pictures. That was what I thought was the best one I got.
You are right about number 2. Those two cows you see in the picture were not much for cowboy. I was on top of a old railroad bed, and it was to steep for me to get off, and would have had to go back a long ways to get off. Lucky things didn't get out of hand, but I could see thing going south really fast if they chose to run. Part of the herd made it through the gate and the rest were on my side. Luckily my buddy and the young girl that came with him road at the right time. I never once see those two guys ever get their horse past a walk. I was besides myself and there was nothing I could do about it; that UTV was useless at that point.

Close - but good guess!