Politics and Perversion

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
I don't know if I can word this properly but with the USA wanting to be the world's peace maker and bring our western values to foreign countries some of which are deeply religious, I would think that it will become more difficult to win the hearts and minds of these people when our nation has no morals or values. I'm not referring to our people because I don't think the majority of the people are in favor of these changes but the people in these other countries only see the face of our government and its actions.

I think its a shame that we no longer are viewed as the friendly neighbor who would come to the aid of a friend. Instead, we are viewed as an intrusive bully who need to be took down a notch or two but I still believe that we as a people are that way but our voices and faces have been silenced.

With this in mind, do you think there will be more resistance to american influence because if you look at the news it would take a very persuasive radical terrorist to sell the idea that we are the great satan.

Jogeephus":ja35v49s said:
I think its a shame that we no longer are viewed as the friendly neighbor who would come to the aid of a friend. Instead, we are viewed as an intrusive bully who need to be took down a notch or two .

We are and we do

We're damned if we do and damned if we don't. The world expects us to step in and fix all the unrest in every corner of the world and be leaders in equality/human rights and then blames us when it doesn't go their way while at the same time everyone knows that when Russia or china steps in they're ONLY acting in their own self interests and nobody blames them for their stance.

Latest posts