Plight of a Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

NiceFarmer31

Reaction score
Bull+Head+in+Tyre.jpg

In this photo provided by the Triple L Ranch, Skywalker, a rodeo bull, is shown with a giant tire that was stuck to his head for about 20 hours in Kula, Hawaii. The bull was unable to eat or drink with his head lodged in a truck tire dumped on the property. Ranch owner Paige De Ponte doesn't know how the tire ended up on Skywalker's head but she's hoping his plight raises awareness about using the rural Kenaio area as a dumping ground.

http://pakagri.blogspot.com/2011/11/plight-of-bull-picture.html

de3551e7.jpg

This was a one of my stocker calves 3 years ago, the barrel is one we use to but a fence charger in. Wish I could describe the sequence of events that took place after we dropped the rope on him.

NiceFarmer31":2jkzu37u said:
Bull+Head+in+Tyre.jpg

In this photo provided by the Triple L Ranch, Skywalker, a rodeo bull, is shown with a giant tire that was stuck to his head for about 20 hours in Kula, Hawaii. The bull was unable to eat or drink with his head lodged in a truck tire dumped on the property. Ranch owner Paige De Ponte doesn't know how the tire ended up on Skywalker's head but she's hoping his plight raises awareness about using the rural Kenaio area as a dumping ground.

http://pakagri.blogspot.com/2011/11/plight-of-bull-picture.html
i could tell him in one word,, how that tire got there,,, '''CATTLE''' anything that you can imagine and dam sure things you would never imagine will happen to em

The only thing that can get hurt easier than a cow is........a horse of course! You could put one in a round room, rubber walls and a sand floor and they will figure out, A - how to get cut, B- How to tear a ligament, C- how to eat too much sand and founder.

Great picture Jed! what's the contraption with wheels behind Barrelhead? I saw it another picture of yours and have never seen anything like it before.

ohiosteve":149rr60r said:
Great picture Jed! what's the contraption with wheels behind Barrelhead? I saw it another picture of yours and have never seen anything like it before.
It's called a float or a slicker. Has 3 blades on it to level or bust clods.In a rice field they help get last years leveys smooth and evened out or they work great if you had a disk that is leaving water mellon rows. We use them ahead of the real landlevers that have the big blades to make that trip count for more.

Sure wish we could get some nice land levelers down my way....I talked to Mr. Purdy not too long ago and the shipping actually costs more than the equipment...its a danged ole shame. We ended up buying a real old one at an auction and spent some money having it fixed up - but I think in the end we are going to end up having to get one of those purdy's sent our way. BTW - Mr. Purdy is a real nice fellow - sure wish there was an easier way to ship his stuff.

Latest posts