Please don't jump all over me,

Help Support CattleToday:

perda04":2u1o34e2 said:
It is believed that in a general sense, all the population stems from 3 races. caucasian, who come from the Caucasus Mountains separating Europe and Asia
mongloid, south east Asia.
and negroid.

I thought DNA was up to "17 daughters of Eve" but I haven't read up on it in a while, there could be more by now.

Diversity is crammed down my throat routinely. There are good and bad from all races. Check the prisons and you will see felons from all walks of life.

IMHO Blacks have become much more racist than they were. Most all are racists.

perda04":3s0fo08h said:
It is believed that in a general sense, all the population stems from 3 races. caucasian, who come from the Caucasus Mountains separating Europe and Asia
mongloid, south east Asia.
and negroid.

Archeologist can trace from Mongolia through Alaska and down to the American Indians.

I see the term "racist" overly applied even when there are not racial but ethnic differences. As an example, if someone in Ireland complained about the way he was treated in London, this would not be racist.

sorry to let you know that it would be considered racist, as the Irish are considered Ethnic, it is writen on all forms that we have to fill in, they come under the Ethnic Minority. Go Figure...

Alice":i2f5me64 said:
I think there is still the same amount of racism...people just hide it better.

Alice

I can not see this! There always has been racist and always will be. But to say that racism is at the same level it use to be in the past does not hold water for me. There has been big changes in regards racism over the years. I doubt that everyone just all of the sudden decided to hide it. Racism is just like Sexism even though it still exist and always will, it is not as prevalent now as centuries of past.

I do believe that trash comes in all colors -- so does courage,and love .. If we can just get past the differences on the outside,and concentrate on the "sames" on the inside,we'd be all right ... Ain't gonna happen,but we'd be allright....

Latest posts