Pizzed with photobucket.. options?

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep

Reaction score
I'm getting really tired of photobucket... it's at the point now they have so many ads on it I can't even load their page when I'm on a good internet connection, let alone a cell connection... Are there any other similar services that are better? Imgshack is one i've heard of and haven't tried yet...

In the mean time, I'm going to try this.. I have my own domain, and will see if it'll post here
No dice on posting it, but perhaps a link will work
http://www.nesikep.com/img/IMG_0228sm.jpg

Photobucket down for maintenance at the moment. Been trying to upload an image for the last couple of hours myself. Nesi, with your slow connection you will probably have some issues with any image service.

I nearly always use my own server space these days to post photos. It's just easier and I have so much space I'll never fill it!
Just put your image link between the [ img ] tags.
bullcaption.jpg

I tried that with my link, it didn't work.. couldn't determine the size of the image... So far I've only used my domain for email, but I figure I should make better use of it. I did use to run my own server that sat in the livingroom.. it was fun and I'd do it again if I had decent internet

Mine's just rented from a somewhere provider, but I can therefore host and look after other people's sites, which entertains me during quiet hours - and stresses me out when I have animals to see to and emails queuing!

Putangitangi":3iphg28g said:
I nearly always use my own server space these days to post photos. It's just easier and I have so much space I'll never fill it!
Just put your image link between the [ img ] tags.
bullcaption.jpg
I do the same thing. Much easier.

Nesikep":j10er3ay said:
I tried that with my link, it didn't work.. couldn't determine the size of the image... So far I've only used my domain for email, but I figure I should make better use of it. I did use to run my own server that sat in the livingroom.. it was fun and I'd do it again if I had decent internet
From your own site you can upload the pictures to CT using any of the generic FTP software

Nesikep":36nhe3yx said:
I'm getting really tired of photobucket... it's at the point now they have so many ads on it I can't even load their page when I'm on a good internet connection, let alone a cell connection... Are there any other similar services that are better? Imgshack is one i've heard of and haven't tried yet...

In the mean time, I'm going to try this.. I have my own domain, and will see if it'll post here
No dice on posting it, but perhaps a link will work
http://www.nesikep.com/img/IMG_0228sm.jpg
I don't really care for the website or my iPad app all that much but my phone app works great.

Latest posts