Pieper Red Angus

Help Support CattleToday:

I personally stay away from Mr. Beef. I've seen to many of them with screwed up top lines. Lot 75's top line looks fine but so did Mr. Beef's.

Never saw this bull yet. I am going down to look them over this weekend. Last year I was there and they had the most powerful set of bulls that I have seen in a long time. I never did care for this duys sire, but their was several very good sons of his there last year.

We bought the mother to the lot 8 Pieper bull in their fall sale. I don't think I will be there, but if anyone goes, let me know how he looked and sold! Thanks!

If I remember, I will make notes for you when I see him this weekend.

I think we are going to there sale. Lot 75 Also Caught my eye but i was told Mr.Beef cattle have bad feet is this true?

Alot of Nice 121R Bulls in the sale lot 1 Is my pick from looking at the Catalog i guess ill find out next week what hes really like.

We have a LCB Hoss calf from a Pieper cow. He has plenty of bone and looks like a keeper. I think the Hoss bull will be a good one for Piepers.

What a sale!!! Piepers averaged over $5200 on 130 bulls. We were lucky enough to get the lot 6 bull. I thought he was the best bull in the entire offering. He didn't sell for the most, but it was defitely enough, at least from a buyers standpoint.

Congradulations to them!!!

Saw him, and was very good and thick. Don't know what he brought though. Wasn't there, hung up the phone after we bought lot 6.

Thanks!!! He is a meat wagon. I would like to take away some extra hide under his throat, but besides that, he is awesome. Plus he scanned a 16.5 REA and 3.9 IMF. His dam has a 110 MPPA and he was the longest bull in their sale to boot. He has great feet and legs and a correct, straight top line.

We are pretty excited about him. He cover most of the bases.

Glad to see you liked the #6 bull. We bought a son of Atlantic from Northline last fall. We have been very impressed with the calves we have seen in Canada. They all are very square, thick made, awesome rib shape, great feet and legs, consistant, and the bulls and females are equally good. Congrats on buying from what I saw was the best bull in the catalog!

Thats what I thought too, just by looking through the catalog. Then when I got there and saw the bulls, it confirmed it.

Im Kinda late on this one B.A but lot 8 Brought 8500 i was at the Sale man Did bulls sell High But what a Great set of Bull.

Thanks for the information. I appreciate it! His mother has a nice little PIE Pacific heifer born last week.

Latest posts