Pictures of the Cows and a few calves

Help Support CattleToday:

LimousinGirl

Reaction score
Finally got these uploaded and posted on this dial up! :) Some of these were taken today and some a few weeks ago... like Red Bull Breeder said awhile back that he was posting pictures of Limo's to keep this board from being "Herford Today", I'm gonna help him out! :D

1_3_.JPG

these two lil' calves are BEST friends...if ya find one, the other is likely not far away!

1_4_.JPG

DSC_8134.jpg

1.JPG

this little calf and baby goat were playing together through the fence...it was so cute! :)

DSC_8130.jpg

DSC_8054.jpg

DSC_8094.jpg

CSC_8167.jpg

1_1_.JPG

and this girl seems to always just pose so well...she must know she is pretty :)

TNMasterBeefProducer":x6zib8c0 said:
bigbull338":x6zib8c0 said:
those are some goodlooking calves an cows.

Man I hate lims and limflex. They look good though. Still dont change the fact I hate em.

MasterBeefer i an not being a smart acer here but Why!!! do you hate lim's?
I'm curious.

rattler

By the way limousin girl some good looking cattle no matter what breed look well taken care of. Thank's for posting the pic's

rattler

Nice bunch of cattle....the only problem I see is they are black and not red. :D

Limousin Girl thanks for the help it is badly needed. You got some fine cattle even if they are black. We got to get you some red ones. Don"t pay any attention to TMBP he can't even tell what his cattle actually look like for all the hair they are hid under.

Limousin Girl check it out they even got a topic called Herford Today. We still need more help, where is them angus people when you could use them, :lol: :lol:

Thanks guys. :)

Red Bull Breeder, my brother was saying just yesterday that he wants to sell all his cows (we our cows together out there...he has his and I have mine) and get ones like the guy down the road which I'm 90% sure they are Red Limousin....guess we'll see. He's not happy with these I guess :(

-LG :D

Red Bull Breeder":14uhwggd said:
Limousin Girl check it out they even got a topic called Herford Today. We still need more help, where is them angus people when you could use them, :lol: :lol:

I saw that :)...well, I got one angus......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts