pictures and avatar

Help Support CattleToday:

jt

Reaction score
hey,

thanks dun and ruby for the info on avatars... i am still learning this stuff, but found out last night that my son, knew all about this stuff.. he whipped me out an avatar in seconds... my problem solved :lol:

i am now going to try it out... to see if i can do my part... i am going to try and make this heifer my avatar for now... if so, you will know it worked. :lol:

jt

DSC01638Large.jpg

It's like everything else in life. Once you know how to do it and get a little practice, it seems so easy.

dun

Jake":39khwovx said:
limi, angus cross? pretty long legged

limi.. and jake you left the comma out between pretty and long... just letting you know..;;

:lol: :lol:

jt

jt":1oq54elf said:
Jake":1oq54elf said:
limi, angus cross? pretty long legged

limi.. and jake you left the comma out between pretty and long... just letting you know..;;

:lol: :lol:

jt

were you ever married to Ms. Nichols???? :lol: sound like an english teacher.... skip school and get it from you guys....

See I told you it was easy to make an avatar. I do notice that your son didn't crop the picture any to make the heifer more prominent in the avatar which I would have done.

BTW nice looking heifer.

cherokeeruby":3guz2vye said:
See I told you it was easy to make an avatar. I do notice that your son didn't crop the picture any to make the heifer more prominent in the avatar which I would have done.

BTW nice looking heifer.

thanks, i think she is going to be a good cow. should have her first calf this spring. i dont know if he knows how or not... i didnt know to tell him anything except 80 pixels and less than 6kb :lol: ... i'll have to ask him about cropping... sounds like farming.. :lol:

jt

Latest posts