Pics of my new chaps

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
0194bae5ee34e3c2893eaeb05ae92073.jpg

What do y'all think?

jedstivers":3huwd21p said:
Your going to have to fight CB, AC,and Hook for them.
They are supposed to be chinks, but as a little person it's the only thing I've ever found to fit.

Could you not get them in a really deep vibrant purple? I think that would go better with your outfit. :nod:

I'm always a little afraid to open these threads by Isomade--ya just never know what's gonna jump out of the page at ya.

Loks like your chaps fit better than your hat. Boy, that's one big melon you got sittin on your shoulders!

3waycross":2qaw2zvl said:
Loks like your chaps fit better than your hat. Boy, that's one big melon you got sittin on your shoulders!

It takes a large vessel to hold on them brains. :nod:

3waycross":3unligf7 said:
My head is actually an 8. My boy is gonna take after me :( , in that department. But he will be without the gene, his mother doesn't have it, so normal size.

I never know when your joking or not, is your head really an 8. I ask because the biggest out of the box hat I have ever found is a 7 5/8. Anything over that is usually a custom made hat. If you have a hat connection for big headed people I wish you would share it. A custom hat is really really expensive. I have to buy about three a year.

Bigfoot":5i5e47r1 said:
I never know when your joking or not, is your head really an 8. I ask because the biggest out of the box hat I have ever found is a 7 5/8. Anything over that is usually a custom made hat. If you have a hat connection for big headed people I wish you would share it. A custom hat is really really expensive. I have to buy about three a year.
I ain't got no connections. No use in me trying to impress anyone so I just buy the biggest one I can find and fix a tie string under my chin. Just let the hat ride on top.

In all seriousness, I know a little person that is a pretty good hand with a horse. He used to buy ponies, and put a littles handle on them and a nice set of brakes. He made decent money on them.

Latest posts