Photos of Shipping

Help Support CattleToday:

Now that looked like FUN! (and yes, I have been noted for having odd ideas about fun :D ) Sure beats sitting at a desk, dealing with humans all day long, and answering a phone - and what a great site! thanks for sharing!

*Cowgirl*":345ge16b said:
I am sick and tired of "pioneer woman" Quit advertising

I'm just wondering how this is advertising? I am not versed in this "blogging" thing.... I just thought it was a way for people to "share" whatever they are wanting to. I don't see where she is selling anything....

Michele

I'm puzzled as to why some members of this board are so quick to jump in with that "Quit Advertising!" remark. Kinda stumps me.

Since this is a cattle board, I assume that some folks here might enjoy looking at the ranch-related photos on my blog, which I link to on my posts here. I have no advertising on my blog, nor do I make any money from it whatsoever. It's purely for enjoyment and to share some interesting things about our life in agriculture.

I sure don't intend to ruffle any feathers by posting here; in fact, that would be the last item on my agenda. I would assume if certain members of this board weren't interested in what I was posting, they simply wouldn't click on my link.

And thanks to those of you who've left positive comments. :D

AWW SHEETROCK everybody's grouchy today!!!! If you don't like it,don't click on it!!! I like it,and I will continue to,so put that in your shoe and wear it...Noodlehead.. :mad:

Ranchwife2006,
I enjoyed the pics. I always enjoy seeing into operations that are run differently than what I am apart of.

I don't see this as advertising in any way, either. I dont see it as any different than posting a pictures of animals for people to look at on other boards or topics.... Just sharing a part of your "life in agriculture" as you put it.

Ryan

I can't find any advertising, it seems to be about her family and ranch life, if you don't like it don't open it and look, all I saw was some great family photo's, and some nice scenery of a very nice looking ranch.

Thank you guys who took the time to visit the blog and take a look...and thanks for your nice remarks! :) It's nice to have some agriculture folks to share them with.

ranchwife2006":2eujoh5x said:
Thank you guys who took the time to visit the blog and take a look...and thanks for your nice remarks! :) It's nice to have some agriculture folks to share them with.

There is an awful lot there. I have to admit a whole bunch of it doesn't catch my interest and some things are hard to find, but I do get a kick out of some things.

Now the noodlehead thing, I was really surprised you didn't throw that "bless his/her heart" in there.

backhoeboogie":sbdgfsle said:
ranchwife2006":sbdgfsle said:

There is an awful lot there. I have to admit a whole bunch of it doesn't catch my interest and some things are hard to find, but I do get a kick out of some things.

Now the noodlehead thing, I was really surprised you didn't throw that "bless his/her heart" in there.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I love it!

Alice

Latest posts