PETA PO'ed

Help Support CattleToday:

I could be wrong here, but I have read that Underwood is a veggie, but I've never seen where she is an activist. There is a diff, IMHO, between someone who chooses not to eat whatever (meat, chicken, etc) but doesn't try to change/convince everyone they are right. If she supports PETA, that's different, but if PETA just uses her name because she says she is a veggie, that's not her fault. Is it?

Phil in Tupelo":34svy41q said:
I could be wrong here, but I have read that Underwood is a veggie, but I've never seen where she is an activist. There is a diff, IMHO, between someone who chooses not to eat whatever (meat, chicken, etc) but doesn't try to change/convince everyone they are right. If she supports PETA, that's different, but if PETA just uses her name because she says she is a veggie, that's not her fault. Is it?

I am not a lawyer but I did stay in a Holiday Inn once. I would suspect that "stars" names and likenesses are protected and you can't use them without consent. I'm just guessing she must have said yes.

Enough said when she supports the HSUS! But I've seen too many times when the internet rumors were true or even close. I stand corrected!

john250":2pnltzk0 said:
Google Carrie Underwood FFA.
Here is the first hit. http://www.cattlenetwork.com/beef_conte ... ntID=81270

I think I've read or heard about this. I liked her until I found out she was a vegan. I know she said in an interview she wouldn't kiss a guy if he was eating meat, but I've seen her wearing what appears to be leather outfits when she performs. i notice we see more of her mom and nothing of her dad. I'm guessing he might not agree with her anti meat stance.

TNMasterBeefProducer":31tfxac7 said:
Good for those 500 FFA kids that decided to take a stand.
:clap: :cboy: I wish I could have been there to walk out. Personally I've never liked her music. Actually I don't even listen to the radio anymore, its depressing to hear what country music has come to. I really wish someone would but the "o" back in country. Until then I'll just listen to my Chris LeDoux, George Strait, Clint Black, and a few other true country artists.

Latest posts