PETA PO'ed

Help Support CattleToday:

CKC1586":1u2nvbh1 said:
What!? Carrie Underwood is anti-beef?????? I thought she had beef cattle????? Didn't I read/see that she was in 4H with her cattle?????

Maybe they were pets, or her best friends or something. She's veggie now.

Lammie":1vuuypqj said:
CKC1586":1vuuypqj said:
What!? Carrie Underwood is anti-beef?????? I thought she had beef cattle????? Didn't I read/see that she was in 4H with her cattle?????

I heard she is a real Beeyatch. She makes ridiculous demands for appearances that equally famous folks don't. She dumped her country bumpkin boy friend when she hit the big time. She apparently bites every ones heads off for no reason. All this is hearsay but we all know it originates from somewhere.

Carrie Underwood named PETA's sexiest female vegetarian

Cattle Country Superstar Named Sexiest Vegetarian

The Post Chronicle™ - Carrie says that she hasn't eaten meet since she was 13, more than 11 years

flaboy":3ugp10or said:
Lammie":3ugp10or said:
CKC1586":3ugp10or said:

I heard she is a real Beeyatch. She makes ridiculous demands for appearances that equally famous folks don't. She dumped her country bumpkin boy friend when she hit the big time. She apparently bites every ones heads off for no reason. All this is hearsay but we all know it originates from somewhere.

The Post Chronicle™ - Carrie says that she hasn't eaten meet since she was 13, more than 11 years
She just lost a fan.... :(

grannysoo":1v03suus said:
I'm just smiling and enjoying the view...

She is pretty isn't she. And that new Copenhagen girl. Geesh. I rarely ever dip snuff but after seeing her I almost bought a whole roll of Copenhagen. :nod: :lol2: :lol2:

backhoeboogie":2t30hmjl said:
Jogeephus":2t30hmjl said:
Threadlockers Anonymous (aka T&A)

What night to ya'll hold your meetings and where?

Does Red Green show up?

I'm in what they call the "Special Needs Class" and we have to meet every other night. Don't know about Red Green cause they make me sit in the corner facing the wall cause they say I have nothing constructive to say. Of course there is someone else sitting in the other corner but I'm not sure who that is.
:lol2:

CKC1586":3j06u5ku said:
Lammie":3j06u5ku said:
CKC1586":3j06u5ku said:

She just lost a fan.... :(

Ditto. I had no idea. I feel sick to my stomach.

Jogeephus":1rgk2ric said:
backhoeboogie":1rgk2ric said:
Jogeephus":1rgk2ric said:
Threadlockers Anonymous (aka T&A)

Does Red Green show up?

I'm in what they call the "Special Needs Class" and we have to meet every other night. Don't know about Red Green cause they make me sit in the corner facing the wall cause they say I have nothing constructive to say. Of course there is someone else sitting in the other corner but I'm not sure who that is.

Can wimmens attend, too? I think I might need it... :help:

Lammie":2aga3q43 said:
Jogeephus":2aga3q43 said:
backhoeboogie":2aga3q43 said:

Does Red Green show up?

Can wimmens attend, too? I think I might need it... :help:

I think so cause I smell more perfume than Old Spice and I'm pretty sure I overheard one of the instructors saying that the "wimmens are the worst of the bunch" but I'm not sure if I heard this right.

flaboy":tq157tpk said:

You'd be one too flaboy, if you couldn't have a steak occasionally. I know I would be.

Too bad, however. The meat business finally gets a celebrity friend and it has to be Jessica Simpson.

Jogeephus":3dyncz8c said:
I overheard one of the instructors saying that the "wimmens are the worst of the bunch" but I'm not sure if I heard this right.

Now I am sure Red Green has something to do with it. Ya'll aint meeting out at the Possum Lodge are you?

john250":26vfe0ba said:
flaboy":26vfe0ba said:

You'd be one too flaboy, if you couldn't have a steak occasionally. I know I would be.

Too bad, however. The meat business finally gets a celebrity friend and it has to be Jessica Simpson.

Well, I have heard that beef is an aphrodisiac. That is probably her real problem. :eek:

TNMasterBeefProducer":2uhphea3 said:
VanC":2uhphea3 said:
TNMasterBeefProducer":2uhphea3 said:
You would have had to have seen that newlyweds show she was on to have gotten that.

You watched a newlyweds show with Jessica Simpson on it? Interesting.

My son thinks she is good looking and has a dream to marry her some day. I only saw that part of it as he had it on there and I was like what the be nice is this?

That's a relief. I was getting worried about you. ;-)

Jogeephus":ivg4piko said:
She is pretty isn't she. And that new Copenhagen girl. Geesh. I rarely ever dip snuff but after seeing her I almost bought a whole roll of Copenhagen. :nod: :lol2: :lol2:

How come they don't show the Copenhagen girl with a lip full of dip??? How about some brown stains on them teeth??? Maybe a little spit dribbling down her chin??? :D

:D :D :D :D :D

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd rather have a man smoke than dip if you gotta have a nasty habit. Spitting is just gross. And who wants to kiss that? :help:

Latest posts