PETA PO'ed

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC

Reaction score
Jessica Simpson with a dig at Peta and Carrie Underwood?

meat.jpg

I am trying to decide if this has something to do with Tony Romo, and I can't say what I am thinking because this is a family board... :oops:

I have a dirty mind. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I hope I never said anything bad about that gal. She is fast becoming a person on my good side.

TNMasterBeefProducer":3ayzzvs5 said:
Yeah I know what kinda meat jessica simpson eats.

Oh geez, it was funny till you said that. We GET it, okay? Some things are funnier without having to state the obvious.

TNMasterBeefProducer":2vl65cmy said:
Ummmmmmmmm unlike you I do not have a dirty mind and was not implying anything dirty. She likes Chicken. AKA Chicken under the sea tuna. You would have had to have seen that newlyweds show she was on to have gotten that.
i be likein' me some chicken too

ALACOWMAN":1txo1gu6 said:
TNMasterBeefProducer":1txo1gu6 said:
Ummmmmmmmm unlike you I do not have a dirty mind and was not implying anything dirty. She likes Chicken. AKA Chicken under the sea tuna. You would have had to have seen that newlyweds show she was on to have gotten that.
i be likein' me some chicken too

Okay, you both have dirty minds. :lol:

I do too, though, so I guess we are even.

john250":1x5dqlju said:
I love a good cat fight.
Unfortunately for Cowboy fans, the game is "who can mess Tony Romo the worst".

Tell me what it is about guys and cat fights? I mean, I know what it is, but tell me, please someone, where that got started? Where I am from, two wimmens fighting was a bloody conflict that you could get sucked into if'n you stood too close. At no time did anyone think that they were gonna start making out, as they tore each other's hair out and gouged out their eyeballs.

Don't like her (but she's a lot better than Carrie Underwood), but I like her shirt - no matter what dirty meaning it may have.

I learned a lot of touchy feely phycopathogy in Threadlockers Anonymous (aka T&A) and I think she should be courteous and take that shirt off right now because there is no sense in stirring up trouble.

Jogeephus":12v39py9 said:
I learned a lot of touchy feely phycopathogy in Threadlockers Anonymous (aka T&A) and I think she should be courteous and take that shirt off right now because there is no sense in stirring up trouble.

You would suggest that :lol: JO..but I hear she is all natural, no implants which is what most beef consumers like to hear. :p

I too remember the (is it chicken or tuna) speel that she made mega bucks out of... :nod:

Real girls do eat meat..... :wave: :tiphat:

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":2aywqrmc said:
Not a thing wrong with having some tuna or tubesteak every now and then,keeps a relationship healhy. :D

:D :D :D :D

I think I woke up the house hooting over that one!!!