People and bills

Help Support CattleToday:

fenceman":zdaq6kje said:
QUOTE JOGEEPHUS. IF YOU START TREATING EVERYONE LIKE A CRIMINAL YOU WILL RUN YOUR GOOD CUSTOMER'S OFF. i do every job i do on trust. I buy the material and pay the labor with my money. I dont ask for a dime until the works done and the customer is happy. My business has flourished because of this policy. I have MANY regular customers who will callme and tell me to replace a certain stretch of fence.they dont ask how much or when I'll do it. They know the price will be fair and I'll be there when i can. I'll go do the work, and go home. When they notice the works been done they call me and ask what they owe. I tell them how much and they go down to the bank and deposit it in my account. Its a wonderful way to do business. I'm very sorry this happened to you JHH but keep the faith.

Fencing is a little different. And I do the same here except I knew this guy would try taking his truck. I can have 5-6 thousand dollars out in parts in less than 2 weeks in transmission rebuilds. That doesn't include the wheel bearings the brakes and the other little stuff we get done around here.

JHH":1jupy4pk said:
fenceman":1jupy4pk said:
QUOTE JOGEEPHUS. IF YOU START TREATING EVERYONE LIKE A CRIMINAL YOU WILL RUN YOUR GOOD CUSTOMER'S OFF. i do every job i do on trust. I buy the material and pay the labor with my money. I dont ask for a dime until the works done and the customer is happy. My business has flourished because of this policy. I have MANY regular customers who will callme and tell me to replace a certain stretch of fence.they dont ask how much or when I'll do it. They know the price will be fair and I'll be there when i can. I'll go do the work, and go home. When they notice the works been done they call me and ask what they owe. I tell them how much and they go down to the bank and deposit it in my account. Its a wonderful way to do business. I'm very sorry this happened to you JHH but keep the faith.

Fencing is a little different. And I do the same here except I knew this guy would try taking his truck. I can have 5-6 thousand dollars out in parts in less than 2 weeks in transmission rebuilds. That doesn't include the wheel bearings the brakes and the other little stuff we get done around here.
I'm not quite sure how it s different. I can easily have 20000. Out at one time.plus 3000 a week in payroll I wasn't trying to tell you how to run your business. Just offering how I run mine. Old saying never trust a distrustful person

fenceman":2ux0wrmo said:
JHH":2ux0wrmo said:
fenceman":2ux0wrmo said:

I'm not quite sure how it s different. I can easily have 20000. Out at one time.plus 3000 a week in payroll I wasn't trying to tell you how to run your business. Just offering how I run mine. Old saying never trust a distrustful person

I like that saying. LOL I can see your point. That's a lot of money if someone doesn't pay you. Also there is a difference between farm people and city people. ( HUGE DIFFERENCE)

Latest posts