pay attention

Help Support CattleToday:

Allenw":rve736e6 said:
It's in the beef industry also, Check into US round table for sustainable beef. Sorry I cant get a link to post.

A lot of this can be traced to the UN agenda 21 that is being implemented one small step at a time by our leaders because everyone else is doing it. Sustainable is a big buzzword in this.

Is this what you were looking for.
https://grsbeef.org/WhatIsSustainableBeef

M-5":psc6xj90 said:
hurleyjd":psc6xj90 said:
Allenw":psc6xj90 said:
It's in the beef industry also, Check into US round table for sustainable beef. Sorry I cant get a link to post.

A lot of this can be traced to the UN agenda 21 that is being implemented one small step at a time by our leaders because everyone else is doing it. Sustainable is a big buzzword in this.

Have you read agenda 21. You know someone has to plan for the future to sustain the human race. How much potash is available worldwide for instance. Is it sustainable or what to use after all is mined. There is a lot of things in agricultural that depends on inputs from mined sources that we buy to keep our operations going. With the rising of the seas how will anyone be able to live where they are if on the coasts. Are we planning on this at any level. Will this affect the fishermen on this board. I live at and near Lake Fork Reservoir. It is silting up at a rapid rate. Could be filled in 100 years or so. Then what will big cities such as Dallas do for water. Do we need to conserve water. The water level in our wells around here are dropping how long can we depend on underground water. The area that charges these underground reservoirs cannot keep up with the water use. Should we plan ahead to be able to have water. Will each individual try to solve this or will it take a concerted effort by big government that some folks hate to solve this for everyone. Just providing some food for thought there. We only have one world and it will destroy us if we destroy and overuse it.
It's slated to be destroyed by the one that created it. It better to worry about what your doing today because none are promised tomorrow.
Amen to that M-5......

True Grit Farms":3onhkmtv said:
It should of never started, but some have no respect.

Very true. We will all pay for the sins of our fathers, and our children will pay for our sins. This applies to many arenas, not just the environment.

hurleyjd":bz2koj1b said:
Allenw":bz2koj1b said:

Is this what you were looking for.
https://grsbeef.org/WhatIsSustainableBeef

Yes that is what I was looking for, had a little computer troubles last night.

All this new zoning ordinance and Comprehensive Plan that we are dealing with here is tied to "RESTORE ACT" funds. https://restorethegulf.gov/history/about-restore-act They are bribing local municipalities with this money. This garbage is worse than the actual oil spill. I would rather them burn the $50 million Bayou La Batre is receiving and leave us alone than accept implement this Eco agenda they are pushing. But local politicians are salivating and ready to sell their souls to get a taste of the money. https://youtu.be/QUH_lpHubUI

I'd like to see another oil spill myself. BP did more for the local economy than most folks can comprehend.
The liberal tree huggers don't leave anything out of that video.

True Grit Farms":1cdsu85y said:

Yet, you have a long record of disrespecting other cultures, religions, lifestyles, and political views other than your own. And if anyone has a view other than your own, you label them a liberal.

You don't seem to like eating your own cooking!

zirlottkim":xuj320rs said:
All this new zoning ordinance and Comprehensive Plan that we are dealing with here is tied to "RESTORE ACT" funds. https://restorethegulf.gov/history/about-restore-act They are bribing local municipalities with this money. This garbage is worse than the actual oil spill. I would rather them burn the $50 million Bayou La Batre is receiving and leave us alone than accept implement this Eco agenda they are pushing. But local politicians are salivating and ready to sell their souls to get a taste of the money. https://youtu.be/QUH_lpHubUI

Our grandchildren's money is the best 'carrot on a stick' the government has to use to manipulate us. People will swallow just about anything to get a few dollars.

Bright Raven":11y5dzrr said:
True Grit Farms":11y5dzrr said:

Yet, you have a long record of disrespecting other cultures, religions, lifestyles, and political views other than your own. And if anyone has a view other than your own, you label them a liberal.

I learned a long time ago "if you can't take it don't dish it out" my views and opinions are mine. I don't make any excuses for being a redneck, God fearing southern conservative, and you sure won't hurt my feelings running my ideals down.
I'm not trying to be everyone's friend or get elected, I just call a spade a spade and not say anything that's not factual.

True Grit Farms":2mj1bu0h said:
Bright Raven":2mj1bu0h said:
True Grit Farms":2mj1bu0h said:

I learned a long time ago "if you can't take it don't dish it out" my views and opinions are mine. I don't make any excuses for being a redneck, God fearing southern conservative, and you sure won't hurt my feelings running my ideals down.
I'm not trying to be everyone's friend or get elected, I just call a spade a spade and not say anything that's not factual.

I made my point. You are intelligent enough that I know you got it.