Pasture sale

Help Support CattleToday:

It's in a good location and I've enjoyed the sale the few times I've been, but the chance of picking up something this year without paying full on retail is slim - plus the auctioneer's a jackass.

It's in a good location and I've enjoyed the sale the few times I've been, but the chance of picking up something this year without paying full on retail is slim - plus the auctioneer's a jackass.
yea prices are crazy but i go every year and buy something so this will probably be the last auction I attend this year if its really stupid like the others. The auctioneer is fine with me he's a friend of mine lol

They look to have a used well PS 4-sale. If a little closer I would like to attend.

1999 Ford F250 extended cab, 7.3 Powerstroke , 4x4, automatic transmission, 16" tires, Tough Country front & rear bumpers & headache rack, 432,567 miles, good.

i
They look to have a used well PS 4-sale. If a little closer I would like to attend.

1999 Ford F250 extended cab, 7.3 Powerstroke , 4x4, automatic transmission, 16" tires, Tough Country front & rear bumpers & headache rack, 432,567 miles, good.

lol yea its been around the block a few times

More like something to frustrate the s... Out of you lol
I have got over it. The cattle business is a mirage to most of us.

I feel good about the animals, the land is getting more healthy, and I love being out of the city and being in the country.

My freezer is full of my protein and vegetables. I really don't know how it could be better.

This sale lived up to the others I'm done for the year on sales ... Ibid 800 on a used box blade and didn't get it I'll just pay the dealer 1400 and end the bs search

I looked at the truck it was clean and started like new sounded good

Latest posts