For Sale 1969 Ford F250 Ranger - $75,000

Help Support CattleToday:

I have friends who are pretty mechanical and own several of these old Fords they fix up and run around the place with. Guess they are sitting on a gold mine if they can get the interiors and paint up to snuff.

I've always loved the body style from those years. Those looked good straight factory or fixed up either way.

If i had $75k to spend on a truck I would buy that before a new one.

Dad also had one that color combo but only 2wd. He always said if it had been 4wd he would have kept it. That was saying something because he just about made a living swapping vehicles. 390 and a 4 spd. it was a sweet ride.

These guys in NC are selling old trucks for prices that will leave you shaking your head.

I picked this '69 because is was like a truck Dad had.

View attachment 13054

This one has 21,000 miles on it.

I know how tight you are so by "picked" I think I'm safe in assuming you don't mean picked up and paid for.

The first one my dad had a 1971 2wd that was the same color. Basically the biggest difference is the grill. It had a 302 engine and a 3 speed on the steering column. Dad took pretty good care of his trucks, but that one was an oil drinker at about 75k and the body didn't hold up very well. Also he had a 1978 blue one with a 351 engine like the second one. It was lucky if it got 10mpg.

seen a 96 F250 crewcab power stroke they were asking 39.800..Jew priced....was talking trucks today,,though my ton will bring more now than when I bought it 18 years ago ,,what would I replace it with ?something I'd have to add another 15 to 20k too...

The first one my dad had a 1971 2wd that was the same color. Basically the biggest difference is the grill. It had a 302 engine and a 3 speed on the steering column. Dad took pretty good care of his trucks, but that one was an oil drinker at about 75k and the body didn't hold up very well. Also he had a 1978 blue one with a 351 engine like the second one. It was lucky if it got 10mpg.
My dad had a 76 with the 351 got 12 uphill, downhill, head wind tail wind, I think it got 12 with the ignition turned off.
I had a 76 with a 360 and it got 14 to 15.

I've got 2019 F350 single wheel with a 6.2 gas that has never seen 10 mpg. Last I looked it was at 8.9, guess things haven't changed too much 😕

Latest posts