Pants

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
David was going to be married to Jenn, so his father sat him down for a little chat.

He said, "David, let me tell you something. On my wedding night in our honeymoon suite I took off my pants, handed them to your mother, and said, 'Here - try these on' She did and said, 'These are too big I can't wear them.' I replied, 'Exactly I wear the pants in this family and I always will.' Ever since that night we have never had any problems."

"Hmmm," said David. He thought that might be a good thing to try.

On his honeymoon, David took off his pants and said to Jenn, "Here - try these on."

She tried them on and said, "These are too large. They don't fit me."

David said, "Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will. I don't want you to ever forget that."

Then Jenn took off her pants and handed them to David. She said, "Here-you try on mine."

He did and said, "I can't get into your pants."

Jenn said, "Exactly. And if you don't change your smart a$$ attitude, you never will." And she lived happily ever after.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bigbored.gif

Latest posts