Do these pants make me look fat?

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep

Reaction score
Well, the bovine equivalent... I think the camera subtracts about 100 lbs.. she's a total fat pig, even after her shearing, you can't see a rib on her... she's about finished and she's not even a year old

Doesthistailmakemyasslookfat.jpg

It's a trick question... No matter what context it's asked in there is never a correct answer. Honesty is almost never the best policy.

I made the mistake of implying my wife was beginning to get a double chin. And them the fight started............

Ouachita":2wd8rz2q said:
You should have backed up a bit to get the stump in the pic :lol:

Winters are cold up there in BC and very loooooooong! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :mrgreen:

3waycross":n8jqnagv said:
Ouachita":n8jqnagv said:
You should have backed up a bit to get the stump in the pic :lol:

Winters are cold up there in BC and very loooooooong! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :mrgreen:

I was not implying that Nesikep, nor anyone in that part of the world have intimate relations with cattle. But it would have been funny as he77 if you could see the top of a stump in that picture. :lol: I guess I'm just sick in the head

hooknline":21mosiqi said:
I made the mistake of implying my wife was beginning to get a double chin. And them the fight started............

Yea, if your wife is anything like mine that's when she put the cast iron skillet on the night stand by the bed and rolled over and said "...don't go to sleep tonight, SObee ...". :lol:

hehe... I hear cattle are ready for slaughter when they have 1/2" of fat on the outside of the ribs... she's certainly got that, and at only 11 months... she's about 950 give or take...

Is it any surprise that it's her auntie who's the one I got the captioned picture of "I am in shape, round is a shape"... Funny thing is that her grandmother was a cow who resembled a hat-rack... skinny thing with hips that really stuck out... her progeny has been really great.

This heifers fullblood sister this year looked good, though not quite so nice.. for one, she has a a fair bit of white, which is unfortunate... her sister's daughter on the other hand looks fabulous and has gained 110ish lbs in her first 25 days... certainly a keeper there

Latest posts