Pull Up Your Pants

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
I'm sure this doesn't apply to anyone here but just received it in an email and thought I'd pass it on.

To all you guys who "sag" your pants and show your butt and underwear....did you know it originated in prison? It was a signal to the other MEN that you were "available". So, if you wanna keep going
around looking like you're "wide open" for another dude to "tap that"...then keep thinking you're cool while in reality you look like a FOOL!!!

RE-Post if you agree ... BTW it's known as PBS (Prison B*tch Syndrome)

One of the guys my son hung around with started dressing like this. One day I just mentioned this in passing and to this day I can't say I've seen him dress that way again. :lol2:

when i was a kid i diidnt have a ass to hold mine up... 6ft3 and 100 pnds wasnt no fashion statement.. unless having a severe case of gone ass is

ALACOWMAN":mistrlh2 said:
when i was a kid i diidnt have a ass to hold mine up... 6ft3 and 100 pnds wasnt no fashion statement.. unless having a severe case of gone ass is

:lol2: :lol2: He$$ I still don't have one but now my belly folds down over and holds them in place. I heard of a HS principal who would call them in the office, pull their pants up, put a master lock thru two belt loops and tell them to come back to the office when school was out and he would remove it. :nod:

I've been know to let the saggy pants wearer's know that their pants were falling down and offer them my own belt I was wearing to hold my own pants up.

Latest posts