PA congressman on IRS. This is worth reading and watching.

Help Support CattleToday:

Why haven't they figured out that it's all Bush's fault, after all everything else is!

Can you believe the smugness of that ahole. He could barely conatin his contempt for the questions he was being asked!

I would love to see the IRS abolished, and a sales tax imposed. Then we all really could pay our fair share!

The power to tax is the power to destroy. Jesus preached "render unto Caesar" but Jesus wasn't applying for "non-profit" status. Otherwise he'd have had a bus instead of sandals. And a lot more than 12 disciples.
Govt. spending dominates our lives, so we have to organize around our financial interests. (Farm Bureau in most cases) but I can't see that as a good thing. I see the usda budget being mostly about greenhouses in Cleveland. Silly stuff. For a "good cause"

I like the points the congressman was making, but this will be just like anything else that happens with the government. In the news for a few weeks and than swept under the rug with a couple people who are on the bottom of the food chain getting the blame.

This will be forgotten in 6 months, then right back to the status quo
Between DHS, EPA and IRS they are a power house and will crush anyone that stands in the way of their own agenda